35

*Milan

We went to the strip club. But not before stopping to get some ones. It was 10 to get in, we paid, and went in. We went in and all I seen was ass. I turned and looked at Zion. She was looking at me with a smirk. I grabbed her and moved to her ear.

"Outta all the things to look at, you are checking me out right now..." I said in her ear

"Cuz I rather be fucking you right now..." she said

I looked at her and shook my head.

We walked to the empty section and sat down. Lalani ordered a hookah and we got some drinks. While we was drinking a few of girls came to us.

"Do y'all wanna dance??" One if them asked

"Sure"
"Yea"
"Come on..." is all I heard

The girls started dancing and we started throwing cash. Within seconds the party moved to the section we were sitting. Ass and cash was everywhere. Everybody was enjoying themselves.

"MILAN YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO BE A STRIPPER HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!" Lalani said

"NAH GIRL NOT TONIGHT!!" I said smoking the hookah

This bitch tryna get me body slammed.

I turned to look at Zion and she was looking at me. I gave her a small smile and looked back forward cuz no.

The night went by fast. Before we knew it was 3 in the morning and we were just leaving the strip club. We had worked up a appetite cuz everybody was saying they were hungry.

"Don't the resort got a 24 hour service??" Zion asked

"I think so..." Crystal said

"Well we can order pizza or some..." Zion said

"Pizza does sound good right about now..." I said honestly

We where a bit of a drive from the resort so we were just listening to music. I was looking out the windows when I felt somebody touch my thigh. I looked up and Zion was looking at me. Her hand rubbed their way up to my inner thigh. I took her hand and pulled her to the side with me. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. We kissed each other hungrily. She licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips. Her tongue slid in my mouth and her hand went around my neck. Our tongue started colliding against each other as I grabbed for her hand. I finally got it and I pulled it between my legs. She pulled away and looked at me.

"No..." she said lowly

"Why??" I whined lowly
"I'll be quiet..."

"No, not on the trip..." she said looking at me

I smacked my lips and pushed her off me. I straightened myself, sat up, and looked out the window. She grabbed my hand and I snatched it back. She grabbed my face and made me look at her.

"Come on, don't be like that..." she said looking at me

"Since you can't fuck me on the trip don't touch me..." I said moving her hand from my face

I looked back out the window until we got back to resort.

"PIZZA TIME!!" I yelled making them laugh

We all made it in and they sat in the front. Crystal went to order the pizza.

"Bout to hop in the shower, let me know when the pizza come..." I said going down the hall

I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I headed straight to the bathroom. I cut the shower on and stripped outta my clothes. I was rinsing myself off and when I realized I didn't have my body wash.