58

*Milan

It's been a month and a half since I told Zion about me being pregnant. She has yet to contact me and talk about it. I was so stressed out. Not knowing what to do and Titus won't leave. I feel like I'm trapped and couldn't breath. I needed to get away.

It was 3 in the morning and I decided where I was going to get away. I grabbed my phone, found Melody's name, and called her. It was like 4 rings before she answered.

"Hello..." she said with a raspy voice

"Sorry for waking you. But I wanted see if I can book a flight to you. I need to get away for a while??" I asked

"Sure sweetie. You're always welcomed..." she said

"Thank you. I'll be there tomar..." I said

"Okay Sweetie just call me before you leave..." she said

"Okay..." I said

"Take care. Love you..." she said

"Love you too..." I said before we hung up

I looked up plane tickets. I found one for tomar evening. I booked it and I got up to pack. I grabbed a suitcase and packed as many clothes as I could. I grabbed shoes, my hygiene things, and my hair things. After packing, it was 5 in the morning. I went to go get some water. Titus was on the couch sleep. I grabbed a bottle of water and went back to the room. I hid my suitcase so Titus wouldn't see it. I drunk my water and finally laid down. Soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

____
I woke up and turned around. My phone was ringing. I grabbed it and seen it was Melody.

"Hello..." I answered

"What time is your flight??" She asked

"2 this evening..." I said

"Okay, the guest room will be ready for you when you get here..." she said

"Okay Thanks..." I said softly

We hung up and I looked at my phone. It was a reminder. Tomar is Zion's birthday and I was supposed to pay for her hair.

I rolled outta bed and ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach in the toilet. I raised up and wiped my mouth. I looked up and Titus was standing at the door.

"What's wrong with you??" He asked

"I'm on my period..." I said

"You still throw up on your period??" He asked

"Yes Titus..." I said in a duhh tone

"Ion got time. I came to tell you I'm bout to leave and won't be back until later tonight..." he said

"Okay..." I said getting up

He left and I started my hygiene stuff. Once I got through I packed it back in the suitcase, I changed into some leggings, a sports bra, and a jacket. I zipped the jacket half away and I slipped on some slides. I dragged my suitcase in the front and all my other stuff. So, it can be here when I get ready to leave. I went into the closet to grabbed the gifts I had gotten for Zion for her birthday. I got these gifts before everything happen. So, no need for me to keep them.

I grabbed my purse and left out. I put Zion's gift on the front seat and I headed to her barber shop. I stopped at the ATM to get cash. I took out $500. After like 40 minutes, I pulled up and got out. I grabbed her gift then headed in. I walked in and everybody turned to me.

"Hey, which one of you is Buck??" I asked

The one at the ended stepped out.

"That would be me..." he said