125

*Zion
3 MONTHS LATER

Milan and I have been going strong. We've connected on a different level since we have been limiting ourselves when it comes to sex. We try not to have sex too much but it gets hard when you see your woman walking around half naked, shit even naked. But, I respect her wishes.

The court trail was a success. We had to do 3 days of it. Finally got that bitch off the force and she's in prison serving 10 years but only serving 8, if she's on good behaviour. After court, we went to celebrate and got tore the hell up. We went to the hotel and went straight to bed. We had a early morning flight that morning. We definitely missed it and had to get one for 2 days later. Shit, we wasn't complaining.

My arm is better and mobile. Being able to pick up my baby again never felt so good.

Anyways, my baby's birthday coming up in almost a months and a half. I gotta find something special for her. I know she love tropical places so I been looking up where to take her. I gotta ask everybody about it. So we can go for her birthday but also when everybody is available.

I was currently as work doing nothing . So, I made a group chat with everybody in it except Milan.

Me: So as everybody know Milan birthday is coming up. Since she been wanting to go somewhere tropical might as well take her for her birthday.

Lalani: yeah that'll be fun for her. The hoe love water so she'll love that.

Me: Aye get off my woman 😤

Lalani: 😂😂😂

Crystal: Yes, I'm 100% down with that. I need this break. I love my kids but these little gremlins gone drive me crazy.

Red: I'm telling Miles🤪 but Zion I'm down with that. We finna lit out on the water.

Crystal: Red I just hope you can swim😏

Red: Is that a threat??👀

Crystal: you gone be swimming with the fish keep on.

Me: Alright y'all 😂 I need help. Where should I take her??

Lalani: Turks and Caicos

Red: Yeah, what Lalani said

Crystal: Yesss I agree

Me: Turks and Caicos it is!!
Me: I'm bout to look up stuff and I let you know when I get everything.

After texting them I called Milan. She answered the call and sat the phone up. She was combing through her hair.

"Wassup baby..." she said looking down in the camera

"Where you finna go??" I asked

"Going to get something done to my hair. I think I wanna try some different..." she said

"What you going to try??" I asked

"I have no idea, but Smithy while give me ideas. You'll see it when I get home..." she said

"Yeah, cuz I got 1 more hour and I'm out this hoe. What we eating tonight??" I asked

I was looking at her and her mouth mouthed "me" but she didn't say it.

"I don't know. What you got in mind??" I asked

"We can really eat sub sandwich or salad with chicken in it tonight..." she said

"I want the salad..." I said

"Okay, I'll go get everything after I get my hair done... she said and I nodded

We continued talking until she got into the chair. I got up and fucked around until it was time for me to go. Terry was off today so instead of fucking with him like I alway do, I left out. I stopped by a flower shop and got my lady some flowers.

I finally made it home, grabbed my things, and went in. I walked in and Milan had changed around a bit. She had it smelling goodt in here. She added new pillows to my couches. I went into the kitchen and she gave it a lil decor cuz I didn't have any. She had a black, white, and gold theme. It was so cute and I fucks with it. While I was in the kitchen, I took the thorns off the stem, cut them down, and put them into a vase with water. I sat them in the counter and I went into my room. She did a bit the the room too. The bedding and comforter is now white. The accent color was navy blue and gold. She also had a navy blue blanket ova the edge of the bed. The picture that I had in my room of just me. She changed it to a picture of her and I. My dresser was organized and she got a new candle. I looked in the bathroom and it was the same color as the room. She did a very good job with the decor. I love it.

I stripped outta my work clothes and went straight into the shower. My locs were already up so I left them. I was in for like 35 minutes and did what I needed before getting out. I grabbed my drying off towel, dried off, and went into the room. I grabbed me a muscle shirt, some briefs, and some short pants. I put my uniform in the dirty clothes area and went out. My phone started ringing, it was my baby.

"Wassup baby..." I answered putting the phone up to my ear

"What we need??" She asked

I went to look in the fridge.

"We have tomatoes, shredded cheese, and a lil lettuce. We gone need some more tho..." I said

"Do we have dressings??" She asked

"We have ranch, 1000 thousand island, and Italian dressings..." I said

"Well that's all we need..." she said

"Do you think we need crackers??" She asked

"Yeah..." I said

We were talking on the phone as she shopped.

"Did you want any dessert??" She asked

"Yeah..." I said

"What you want??" She asked

"I wanna eat whipped cream off your pussy..." I said smiling

She grasped and then laughed.

"Zionnnnnn..." I said
"I had you on speaker..."

"Shit my bad..." I said laughing

We continued talking as I was sitting on the couch. She was on her way home.

"Come help me get the bags out..." she said

I hung up, put me some shoes on, and I headed out. I went out and she had the truck up. I went to the truck and seen her hair.

She looked sooooo dammmnn good🥵