18

•Zion

Today's Friday and I leave tomar. Milan act like she gone die 😂 I'm going to still be here just not as much and I'm not going to be staying. It was like 6 some and she was cooking seafood while I played music. Milan was at the stove swaying her hips with her robe on. She had her hair up, she didn't have on no makeup, and she looked good. I'm not gone lie I'm lowkey starting to like her. She's very different. I don't know what it is, but she's different. And I like it. Yes, Cameron was right but I can't let her know that.

She put the seafood in a pan and sat it on the island. She put 2 plates down, one in front of me and one beside me.

"What you want to drink?" She asked

"What we got??" I asked

"Water, lemonade, or pop??" She said bent over in the refrigerator

"It's soda..." I said

She laughed.

"Zion I'm not finna do this with you right
now..." she said looking behind herself at me

"Get me a soda..." I said looking at her ass

She shook her head and pulled out two sodas. She place them on the island.

"You need anything else??" She asked looking at me

"Nah..." I said looking at her

She walked behind the island and was finna walk behind me but I pulled her in front me. I pulled her in front of me and she looked at me. I grabbed her face and pecked her lips 3 times. She pulled away smiling. I licked my lips and let her go. She went to sit down and we started eating. While eating a Megan Thee Stallion song came on. She was in her seat dancing then she started singing.

Fuck me, I'm horny, feed me, I'm hungry
He love hood pussy, so he fuck me in my bonnet
Only niggas hate is the ones that can't afford it
This is mutherfucking broke nigga warning.

Fuck me, I'm horny, feed me, I'm hungry
He love hood pussy, so he fuck me in my bonnet
Only niggas hate is the ones that can't afford it
This is mutherfucking broke nigga warning.

I looked at her while breaking my crab leg. She looked at me and stopped dancing.

"What??" She asked laughing

"That's how you feel??" I asked

"Yeah, I want you to wanna fuck me in my bonnet..." she said looking at me

"Okay..." I said and we laughed

We continued eating. She was sitting there struggling tryna crack the crab leg. She kept trying and trying but it wouldn't crack. She had a pout on her face.

"Give it here..." I said

She turned and handed it to me. I cracked it and gave it back to her.

"How you do that??" She asked sliding the meat out

"Good with my mouth..." I said smirking

"You are so nasty..." she said making me chuckle

We finished eating, put the rest of the food in the fridge, and we cleaned the kitchen. Once we were done Milan went in her room to shower while I packed the rest of my stuff. Once I was done I got in the shower. When I got out, I put my stuff up, and went in Milan's room. She was laying in the bed on her phone. I slid into the bed and pulled her on top of me. She sat her phone on the bed and looked at me. She pecked my lips twice.

"I'm going to miss you..." she said softly

"I'm still going to be here every day..." I said rubbing her body