19

*Milan

I woke early to cook Zion some breakfast. I got up out the bed and my legs felt like jello. I sat down for a while then got up again. I went to the kitchen to put the steak in soak. I went to use the bathroom and do my hygiene things. Once I got done I put my robe on, went in the front, opened the front room blinds, and started cooking. I was cooking steak, scrambled eggs and seasoned potatoes. I wanted her to have a good breakfast before she leaves. I really didn't want her to leave, but she's been here for a month. I'm sure she misses her home. I had just got done putting the steak in the oven when I felt arms wrap around me, which made me smile.

"GoodMorning baby..." she said kissing my neck

"GoodMorning..." I said turning towards her

She leaned in and pecked my lips 3 times.

"It smells good in here..." she said wrapping her arms around my waist with one hand on my ass

"I wanted to cook you a good breakfast before you leave..." I said making her smile

"Is that right??" She asked looking at me licking her lips

I nodded while biting my lips. She leaned in and our lips connected. She pulled me closer as we started using tongue. She grabbed my face and kissed me harder. Her hand started sliding up my thigh.

"Mmmm baby..." I said softly as I pulled away

She opened her eyes and looked at me while while biting her lips.

"I'm cooking..." I said looking at her

"After??"'she asked

"After..." I said smiling

She smacked my ass before going to sit at the island.

"What time you leaving??" I asked while starting on the potatoes

"Idk, maybe later on or tonight. I haven't decided..." she said and I nodded
"Why!?"

"I just asked..." I said

"You must don't want me to leave??" She asked as I put the seasoned potatoes on the pan

"If it was up to me you'll never leave..." I said and she laughed

"I'm sure imma be here just not at night..." she said

"I know. Who am I going to cuddle with to help me go to sleep??" I asked looking at her

"How did you use to go to sleep before I came??" She asked

"If was drained, I'll just falling asleep but if I couldn't sleep, I used to masterbate..." I said truthfully

"So if you can't sleep you masterbate??" She asked

"Yeah, I gotta drain myself somehow..." I said humping my shoulder

"Have you masterbated while I've been here??" She asked

"The first few nights I did and maybe a couple of more times..." I said

"I thought you said you ain't been fucked since you were 19..." she said

"No I said I haven't been fucked by someone since I was 19. Cuz I occasionally fuck myself..." I said honestly
"But I have masterbated a few times since you've been here..." I said

"I did not know that..." she said

"I know, I know how to keep myself quiet enough..." I said smiling

"You won't be able to keep yourself quiet when I'm in it..." she said with a smirk

"Yes I can..." I said

"Wanna bet?? She asked

"What we betting??" I asked

"No sex for 2 weeks..." she said and I chuckled

"Come in Zion, you can't even do that..." I said looking at her

"I can..." she said

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

"I can't do that..." she said making me laugh

"I know you can't..." I said shaking my head

I checked on the steak and it was almost done so I started making the eggs.

"Well no sex for a week..." she said

"Okay..." I said cracking the eggs

"Starting after we have sex before I leave tho..." she said making me chuckle

I nodded. I finished cooking the eggs and took out the steak and the potatoes. I grabbed our plates, fixed our food, fixed us some to drink, and sat down. I grabbed her hand, said a lil prayer, and we started eating. The food slapped cuz we was sitting in silence just eating. After we were done eating, we went to the front, and laid on the couch cuz we were both full asf. We were on the couch and ended up falling sleep.

I don't know how long we were sleep but I woke up to Zion kissing on me.

"Baby..." I said softly

She raised up and kissed me. I put my hand behind her head pulling her in more as our kiss deepened and we started using tongue. While kissing I felt her hand roaming my body. They slid into my robe and started playing with my nipple rings. I softy moaned into her mouth when she pinched my nipple. She pulled away and started sucking on my titties. I felt her hand make there way to my back and she pulled me closer to her which made my back arch. She kissed down my body while removing my robe. She kissed the top of my pussy before she opened my lips and dove in.

"Shit..." I moaned out

I grabbed her head as my legs opened wider. Her tongue felt a good. My eyes rolled back.

"Don't stop..." I moaned as I felt myself bout to cum

She continued until I came. When I came, she slid 2 fingers in me as she continued to play with my clit with her tongue. Her fingers was so deep all I could do was moan her name. I threw my head back as I felt my legs shake a bit. She knows how to please a woman and every time we fuck it's just mind blowing. I put my hand on her head as I threw my head back. My mouth opened as I came on her finger and in her mouth. She let me ride out my orgasm. She lifted her fingers out me and slid them into my mouth. I sucked my cum off her fingers as I moaned and we looked in each other eyes. She slid her fingers outta my mouth and slid her tongue in it. I sucked on her tongue, let it go, and we started kissing. I grabbed her shirt and started pulling it up. She pulled away and I slid her shirt off. She stood up and I seen she was hard. I sat up and slid off her pants and briefs. Precum was oozing out of her. I stood up and took her shaft in my hand. I started moving up and down her shaft and pulled her down into a kiss. I rubbed her tip and she groaned in my mouth. I moved down her shaft and speed up. She mouth opened as she let out a moan. I slid my tongue in her mouth as I felt her throb in my hand. I broke the kiss and looked up at her as I massage her tip with one hand while the other one continued going up and down on her shaft.

"Fuck baby..." she groaned looking down at me

I smiled at her as she mouth opened and she nutted. Once she nutted, she laid me on the couch, and slid into me. My back arched off the couch as she moaned out while I grabbed onto her. She started slid in and outta me as she sucked on my neck. I bit my lips as I pulled her closer. She lifted up and started going deeper.

"Don't stop please..." I moaned

She grabbed my neck as she continued. I looked in her eyes until she speed up. She leaned down and tongue kissed me. She was doing everything so fucking right. She lifted up and sped up. All I could do was looking in her eyes. My moans was caught up in my throat. My eyes rolled back, I let out the moan that was stuck in my throat, and I came so hard. She continued as I gripped the couch and her head was in my neck. I moaned out as I came again. She continued as I placed my hands on her back. She went deeper and groaned in my ear.

"Fuckkk..." I moaned and she groaned

I scratched her back as I came, she pulled outta me, and came on my stomach. We both looked at each other as we were breathing heavy.