Background & Character Information

A/N: this story will not follow along exactly to the marvel or twilight series. It will be my own but will include parts from those movies. I do not own those characters or plot that will be similar in my story. This is for pure entertainment! Enjoy!!
————————————————
Payton Snow Parker : twin of Peter Parker
Nickname: Winter or Snow, and calls Peter spider.

Assassin/turned Hero name : winter witch

Abilities: super solider (strongest super solider alive) highly skilled in knives, daggers, bow and arrow, and guns

Powers: Astral project, shape-shifting, energy blasts, conjuration, energy manipulation, telekinesis, and neuroelectric interfacing, water/ice manipulation, teleportation

Peter and Payton were kidnapped by hydra a year after their parents died. Both were experimented on and got powers or abilities. Hydra turned Payton into the winter witch. She was trained by the winter soldier himself. She was exposed to the scepter and received several water and ice serums. She was also given a new super solider serum that was stronger than Bucky's or Steve's.
Winter Solider and Winter Witch were known for their assassinations in solo missions, or team missions.

Peter was exposed to a radioactive spider. They tired turning him into an assassin but it didn't work out for him because the base was taken down and Peter was able to get away and hide away with a friend until Tony Stark found him and learned he was a hydra experiment. Peter told Tony about his twin sister. Soon the Avengers found the last base and found Bucky and Payton frozen.

Once the team took care of the agents, the team took Bucky and Payton to wakanda for rehabilitation. Tony found out about the winter soldier killing his parents but once he saw everything that was in his mind that shuri was showing the team he forgave Bucky because he had no control.

Peter was nervous about seeing his sister again after years. Would she remember him? Would things go back to being the same?

After a week of Bucky and Payton being set free, they finally woke up. Bucky was shocked to see Steve alive but they made up quickly. I mean they were soulmates after all.

Payton laid eyes on Peter and instantly knew who he was to her. She started crying and ran to her twin and collapsed in his arms.

"Oh I've missed you sis."

"I've missed you too bub."

After the reunion, they all went back to the avengers compound. Fury and Tony were able to get Bucky and Payton's crimes taken away after showing proof of mind control. However, the public didn't know what their faces looked like due to always wearing a mask.

So when Payton joined the team she kept the mask to hide her identity. Tony and Pepper ended up taking in Payton and Peter since they had no family left and were only 17. Payton ended up sitting down one night with all three of them talking about her experience.

"While I was in hydra, they had me training under Bucky. The also exposed me to the scepter giving me multiple powers, strong magic, and water and ice manipulation. I won't go in full detail since it's in the file of what I can do. When I was exposed it essentially gave me witch magic. I over heard the guards and scientists talking one day about how exposing me to the scepter, and giving me all this power made me immortal. So once I'm 20 I won't age anymore. They wanted me to look young and stay young to be their puppet forever. I also found out that they did a hysterectomy on me while I was knocked out after a mission to prevent set backs." She told them and let a tear fall.

Peter pulls her close to him and holds her close and whispers in her ear "do a spell to keep me immortal with you. We are all each other has left and I want to stay with you forever sis."