Chapter 7

Today was mine and peters first day of school

Today was mine and peters first day of school. We left early to go and get Starbucks before school. Peter was following in behind me as we pulled up to school. Peter pulled up next to me. As we got out of our jeeps everyone was staring at us. Peter walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "We got this. Get through senior year and find this bastard." He says causing me to laugh as we head inside.

We are waiting in the parking lot like usual before school starts

We are waiting in the parking lot like usual before school starts. Suddenly two new jeeps pull up in the parking lot. Everyone turns their heads to them. "Damn those are nice ass jeeps." Emmett says.

As the figures get out I smell a familiar Christmas scent. "Alice is there something you aren't telling me right now?" I ask her as she's standing next to her new found mate Daren.

She looks just as shocked as me. "No I didn't even see this happening." She says.

"What are you talking about?" Emmett asks.

"That's Payton and Peter. Payton is my mate." I say.

Edward looks confused, "I can't read their minds either. But I get what you mean about their scent. I don't smell blood." He says. We all head inside. Why are they here. What do we do now?

Once we get inside we head to the office

Once we get inside we head to the office. Tony gave us the layout of the school so we knew it pretty well. Peter and I had some classes together but not many. I had AP history, art, AP English, and AP biology, lunch, collage algebra, Chemistry and free period. Peter and I only had lunch, biology, chemistry and free period together. We both knew our missions and what to be looking out for.

As I go to history I walk in and I see the teacher. "Hi you must be one of the twins." She's says.

"Hello, and yes I am, I'm Payton."

"Well welcome to forks, and you can take a seat next to Mr. Hale." I look over and see Jasper staring at me. Holy shit he's here?! What the fuck. I walk over and sit down next to him. "

"So we meet again." He says to me.

"Yes I guess we do." I say back smiling at him. We talked a little bit more about his family the Cullen's. Ohh so they are the vampire family. I wonder why their eyes are gold then?

I face back to the front and listen to the lesson. I kept feeling Jasper looking at me. Suddenly my phone goes off and I see it's Peter

Spider🕷️: I'm getting a weird vibe from the anatomy teacher. It's like he knows what he's talk about but doesn't. Plus my spider senses are going nuts.

Payton❄️: keep an eye out and bro, Jasper is here. You know the guy I ran into a year ago. Yes he's here. And his siblings are the Cullens!!!"

Spider🕷️: oh shit. Did not see that coming.

Payton❄️: right?! And his last name is Hale. I'm freaking out about this soulmate thing now because all I need to know is where the W comes from, and look at his wrist to see if he has my initials but they are covered up. Wtf!

Spider🕷️: sis I feel your anxiety from here. Chill out. It will be fine.

The rest of the morning went by. I ended up meeting Alice again and Emmett. Peter and I had biology with him and we were all lab partners. The bell rang for lunch and Peter and I met up with some of the other kids we had met in class. There names were Jessica, Angela, Eric, Tyler and mike. Tyler and mike kept staring at me which was weird. We told them we'd be in in just a minutes. Peter snd I stepped to the side and talked about the anatomy teacher briefly and walked into the cafeteria.

As we walk in I see the Cullen's looking over at Peter and I. When I go to sit down I feel someone out his arms around me and kiss my cheek. I instantly react and grab his, turning around punching him in the face and then slamming him against the table.

"If you ever put you nasty fucking mouth on me again you will lose that tongue. You don't want to mess with me." I say with venom.

Everyone is staring at me and Peter soon picks Tyler up off the table and pushes him to the side.

"You can stop staring now go on about your day people." I say to the whole cafeteria. Then I sit down and start eating lunch with my brother and talking with our friends around us.

We are all sitting around talking when we here a crunch and slamming noise

We are all sitting around talking when we here a crunch and slamming noise. We look over and see Payton as Tyler's face and chest pinned against the table.

"Damn she's feisty" Emmett say.

"I like her a little more." Rosalie says.

We keep watching as she tells him to keep his mouth off of her and not to mess with her.

"Your mate is kinda scary dude." Edward says.

"No she's perfect. She will fit right along me and my Major personality."

The rest of the day was boring

The rest of the day was boring. During free period Peter and I went outside away from everyone and starts talking and comparing some notes we gathered sending them in to Tony and steve.

Once free period had ended Peter and I walked to our jeeps and headed to La Push to see the pack. Emily had invited us for dinner tonight.

As we pull up Jared and Paul run out to greet us. I had made some muffins last night and had in my car for this evening. I made over a dozen because feeding a bounce of wolves takes a lot of food.

While we were eating I noticed myself thinking about being in this area. I could get used to it here. It's very family friendly for the most part. The pack treats us like family, Sam and Emily are such a mom and dad to us and Jared and Paul are those annoying older brothers. But I love it and couldn't change it. Even if it was only a day of being here. I felt at home.