Chapter 87

After Payton got everything off her chest I started on the kids breakfast

After Payton got everything off her chest I started on the kids breakfast. "So how do you want to tell the kids about us being their parents?" I asked. She looked at me a chuckled a little bit.

"How do you explain to a 7 and 4 year old that mommy didn't birth them, that they were made in a mixing bowl." She says.

I pause for a second now realizing how complicated this could be. I start to chuckle to knowing this could be either really easy or really hard to explain.

She went and woke up the kids and got them ready for breakfast. "Good mornings kiddos" I say.

"Good morning Jasper" they say. I sit their food down in front of them and get some juice.

We all sit down together and talked while the kids ate. Once they were done Payton took them to the living room while I cleaned up. After I was done I joined them.

"Okay kids. There's something Jasper and I need to talk to you about." She says.

"A-are you send us away?" Jaden asked.

"No sweetie. We aren't sending you away." Payton says.

"Payton and I just need to explain some things to you both." I say.

They nod their heads. "Do either of you remember your parents" Payton asked.

Jaden shakes his head no. "They told us we didn't have parents anymore." He says.

I look over at her. "Well kids that's not true. Yesterday when Bruce and Tony were making sure you were healthy the ran a DNA test on you both and found out we are your parents." I tell them both softly.

Noel starts to tear up and Jaden has a straight face. "Jaden? Noel?"

"W-w-hy didn't y-you want-t us?" Noel asked.

"Oh sweetie, we didn't know you both existed or we would've taken you with us sooner. You see Hydra are very very bad people. They took a piece of love from me and a piece of love from Jasper and mixed it together to have you both. We didn't know they did that." Payton explains.

"So you didn't leave us? Or abandoned us?" Jaden asked.

"No buddy we didn't abandon you or Noel. We would've loved to have you both from the beginning and we still do. We both want to be your parents and you live with us to be a family if you want us too." Jasper says.

Noel keeps sniffling and tears fall down her cheeks. "Noel sweetie?" Payton says softly. I can feel she is breaking seeing Noel cry.

Noel then gets up and wraps her blanket around her and walks over to Payton crawling in her lap. "I want you mommy." She then looks over at me and smile. "Daddy I want to be with you too" she says. She crawls over to me and curls up in my lap and Jaden comes and sits on Payton's lap.

"We get to be a family?" He asked.

"He's buddy we get to be a happy family now." I tell him. I pull Payton into my side and she hold Jaden still and I still hold Noel. We cuddled together as a family for a while just loving each other.

I wake up and see the others stopped at the edge of the living room

I wake up and see the others stopped at the edge of the living room. When I got beside them I saw what they were looking at. Payton, Jasper and the kids were all cuddling together as a family.

It warmed my heart seeing them all together. I am pulled out of my thoughts when Payton calls for me. "Hey dad come here."

As I walk over I see the kids looking at me. "Jaden, Noel, this is my dad Sam. He is your grandpa." She says.

"You were the wolf?" Jaden asked. I nod my head at him. He saw me shift so there no use in lying to him.

"Papa wolfie" he says. Noel giggles and repeats what her brother said. "Papa wolfie"

I chuckle at them both. "Yes, I am your papa wolfie." I tell them. As I sit down they both come over and cuddle into me. It wasn't much longer till they feel back asleep.

"How are you doing snow?" I asked.

"I'm okay. I have my moments but for the most part I am okay. I talked about it some with Jasper this morning so I feel a little better getting it off my chest." She says.

"Well I am glad. So if I were to tell you me, Embry, Peter, and Loki are going back today, you would be okay?" I asked.

"Of course I would dad. Plus I think we are going to be moving into that house here soon. I uhhh there's one thing you both need to know." She tell us.

"Okay?" I say.

She sits up and takes a deep breath. "Bella and Edward were still together while she was in hydra. From what I gathered, Edward came back to play the victim card to get in with the family again and find out where I was. Both of them wanted me, Jasper and the pack dead or to bow down to Bella." She tells us.

I start to growl lowly trying not to wake the kids up.

"I have a plan though. All of our minds are safe from Edward. So I want to maybe set him up to fessing out he helped and then kill him for violating the treaty. The others don't know what he's done." I tell them.

"Okay well I do say it is time to get rid of him once and for all. I am missing my family a little bit and would like to see them but I refuse to do it if Edward stays alive." Jasper says.

"Well we will go ahead back now and we can talk more together when you all come down. Your mother misses you and will be excited about seeing her now grandkids. Just let me know when you all plan to come over so I can have everyone there." I tell them.

I lay the kids down on the couch and stand up to get ready and leave. I shake and give Jasper a quick hug before moving over to Payton. "Thank you for coming and helping rescue me. I love you." She says.

"I love you sweetie. And I'm so glad you have your kiddos too" I tell her and kiss her head.

I then lean down and kiss my now grandpups heads. Loki was waiting with Embry and Peter to teleport us back. "See you soon guys." I say one final time. They all wave at us and we land back in La Push.