Chapter 38

I wake up and don't remember where I am so I start to panic and yell for dad

"DAD!"

Typically I'm not like this but after that mission I'm freaking out.

Soon dad busts into the room and sees me panicking. "Hey it's okay sweetheart I'm here. I'm here." He says getting into the bed with me. He pulls me close to his chest and helps my breathing calm down.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Payton you were bleeding so much when you showed up to the Cullen's that you passed out after killing that leech. I had to bring you in to one of Carlisle's rooms to take care of you. Before you freak out I have only allowed Carlisle in here. You wanna tell me what happened yesterday?"

"It was a fucking set up. She's been watching Jasper for years. And then when I came into the picture she joined hydra to try and get rid of me. When I went inside the base everything felt off. Agents were coming everywhere and I tried so hard to keep fighting through. It all stopped and she showed her face. I was confused on who it was until she said who she was. The fighting started happening again and I got so fucking pissed that I literally screamed and a huge ice blast left my body killing all the agents and then it froze her in place. So I teleported back and burned the fucking bitch in front of Jasper."

"Well I'm glad you are okay now and that she is dead. I'm proud of you." Dad said kiss my forehead.

I started to move a little bit needing to get up. "Loki" I said loud enough for him to hear. He flashed in front of me. "I need some clothes. Help your best friend out?" I asked. He waved his hands and put me in leggings and a tank top and even braided my hair for me.

I finally gathered all the strength I had and walked out of the room with dad and Loki behind me. When I get to the main living room area I see the team, pack, and all the Cullen's. Natasha is the first one up and brings me into a hug. "I am so glad you are alive."

"Yeah well I guess you can't get rid of me." I say with a slight chuckle.

Tony and Steve come up next pulling me into a hug each. Next was Bucky. "If I ever hear you beg to not be saved again, I will go full winter solider on your ass." He says pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Im sorry sarg" I whisper out.

The pack was next and mom was the last one to hug me. "Oh sweetie." She says cupping my face. I lean my head into her hands and let a tear fall. "Im okay momma. It's over for now."

"So do you want to tell us what happened?" Tony asked.

I looked at him and just nodded my head. I took a seat on one of the coaches and started telling them everything.

"The first day I got there guards were everywhere. So it was not a dead base. So I just watched the guards and their basic movements and watch shifts. After doing that I went in the next day. When I got inside I had a bad feeling about something. It was too quiet for that many agents to not be there. Suddenly agents are coming from every directions with open fire and just trying to get me down but I tried remembering everything Loki, Bucky, and Nat taught me. During the fight, everything just stopped, and then she vamp sped in front of me. I didn't know who it was but only knew it was a vampire because of their speed and red eyes. I just kept staring at her and then she started talking." I started chuckling.
" oh the phrase she said to me... "you and your relationship with that sweet southern cowboy. Gotta say I found it rather amusing when he called you a even bigger monster than me." I instantly knew it was that fucking cunt Maria." I say standing up looking at Jasper. I start walking over to him just staring at him.

"Let me tell you Jasper, the look of fear in that bitches eyes really made me happy. Seeing her frozen in the ice and couldn't do anything struggling to get away, was so fun to watch. But what was the best part was ripping her apart and watching her burn in front of you. Your precious little Maria, ripped apart and burned by the true monster." I say with an evil chuckle.

"Snowflake" Loki warned.

"Oh no mischief. I've wait fucking months for this shit." I state and Loki comes up to me and puts an arm around me. I hear a light growl and look to see Jasper staring at us.

"You got a problem there" I asked Jasper.

"What is going on between you to?" He asks in a angry but broken tone.

"The fucking nerve to think it's any of your business, but I will tell you anyways. He has been here for me since I went to New York. He has helped train me in my powers, he saved my fucking life when I tried to kill myself because the pain of not having you with me was too much. YOU. DO. NOT. GET TO COME BACK HERE AND QUESTION HIS INTENSIONS. YOU LEFT ME JASPER. YOU FUCKING LEFT. ALL BECAUSE YOUR DICK HEAD OF A BROTHER TOLD YOU IT WAS BEST. WAS IT THE BEST HUH? WAS IT?" I scream at him and then my voice breaks and tears form in my eyes.

"I get compared to your precious Maria, get called a monster, get my heart broken, and so many other things for you to stand here and act like you have a say in what I do. You told me to move on. And well I tried. First with Loki. It never went all the way. But it did with lady loki when I was drunk off my fucking ass to get rid of the pain. I remember everything from that night now, and let me tell ya, she fucked me good. But even through all of that shit, it still never made a difference because no matter what I do, my heart still wants you and still loves you, but you never loved me or wanted me. I'm done here and going home. Mom, dad, I will see you tomorrow." I finish and teleport to my room.