Chapter 83

Violent warning near the end!!

Another day passed and still no sign of Payton. I was getting dangerous at this point not having my mate with me. There is nothing I can do right now other than wait for Demetri and Felix to get here. Which should be soon too. I just hope it isn't too late. As I am sitting in the living room, F.R.I.D.A.Y  goes off alerting us of Demetri and Felix being outside.

I go to the door and open it letting them in to the compound. They both follow me to the living room where everyone else is now. "Guys this is Demetri and Felix, they are good friends with Payton and Peter." I tell them.

Everyone introduces themselves and we get down to business. "Did you find anything on your way here?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I think I tracked her down. There's a base Russia that she is at." He says.

"Wait is it in Siberia?" Bucky asked.

"Yes why?" Demetri asked.

"Her and I were kept at one of those bases. They probably took her back there thinking it would be too obvious for us to look there giving every reason to be there. If they have been there this whole time, she may not have her memories anymore. They had the chair there to wipe our memories." Bucky says.

"That won't do anything to her anymore. When I worked with her on becoming one with winter I placed a shield protection around her mind in case something like this ever happened again. They can try and wipe her but it will never work." Loki says.

Bucky speaks up again. "Did you go in the bases?"

"Yes, the one that was empty had like 5 chambers what would hold someone, to get into the base you had to go through the metal doors and then down an elevator to get to the main area of the base. It was more underground than the other." Felix says.
"Yea, and the other base was full but I was able to get a scent of Payton. But there is one more thing you need to know." Demetri say.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Bella is there helping them." Felix says.

I growl and major comes out and is feral. "Get everything ready. We leave in an hour. I am not waiting any longer." I say

"Jasper we can't just go in without a plan." Steve says. I am still Major at this point and let out a deadly growl.

"You listen here Cap. My wife has been stuck with those fucking assholes long enough. Let's remind you if it was Bucky that was taken you would be doing the same thing right now. Do not stand there and tell me we cannot go and save my wife. Because I will walk out this compound and kill that entire base myself. So you decide Cap. I kill them myself and save my wife, or you get off your asses and help me save my wife and turn in all the agents." I say growling more.

"Let's get ready everyone." Steve says.

The agents come in and go after Jaden but I once again block their path

The agents come in and go after Jaden but I once again block their path. They start punching me and hitting me in front of the kids and drag me out of the cell.

They take me to a room where they like to submerge me in water. Today however was a little different. They completely ripped my clothes off and threw me into a large container or ice water. They were holding me down and I was trying to fight to get up for air. This went on for several more minutes to when I almost gave up fighting.

As they took me out they threw me onto the floor and were getting ready to take advantage of me. I started fighting them when on agent held my hands down. When I started crying thinking this was it, alarms started going off like crazy. The two agents left and I curled up and cried for a few minutes then pulled my shit together.

I hurried up and put on clothes and ran back to the cell where the kids where. When I got there the door was open and I ran inside. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Bella pointing a gun at both of them.

"You move and they die." She says.

"Why the kids. It is me you want to kill. So why threaten them?"

"Because they mean a lot to you and I want you to suffer." She says.

Jaden throws a power blast at her and I run in front of the kids as Bella pulls the trigger. It goes through my stomach and thankfully did not hit either of the kids. Suddenly a green flash appears and I see Bella on the ground. I turn and see Loki.

"Damn it is good to see you. Listen no questions asked, get these kids out of here now." I say. He respects me and nods his head taking the kids. They were screaming no and they did not want to leave me but I could not let them see what I was about to do.

I walked over and picked up Bella's gun. I looked to see there were three bullets left.

"Still think you will end up on top?" I asked then shot her leg. She screams out in pain.

"You fucking psych. When I will finish you Payton. I deserve everything you don't." She says.

I do not respond and shot her other leg. "You fucking cunt."

"Yes I am. You messed with the wrong girl Bella. I tried warning you and just hoping you would listen but you didn't so now you will never get immortality like you think you deserve." I say.

I felt a breeze of air and look to see Major staring at me. "Hi Major." I say tearing up.

He pulls me into a hug and kisses me. "Damn I have missed you." He says. We are pulled out of our moment by Bella.

"Please do not leave me here. I promise you will never have a problem with me again. Just let me go." She says.

"Yeah not gonna happen. Have fun in hell Bella." I say.

I aim the gun and shot her in the head and throw the gun on the ground and leave the cell.