Chapter 85

"Bruce what's going on?" Tony asked

I continue looking at the screen in shock. "I did a DNA test to see if we could find their family and find out if they may be still alive. And I just got the results." I say.

"Okay and what are they?" Tony asked.

"It's tell me their parents are Jasper Whitlock and Payton Parker."

It goes silent in the room. "I'm sorry. What? How is that even possible?!" Tony says pacing back and forth. Sam just continues to stand there.

I go over to Jaden and ask him a question. "Hey Jaden what's the earliest thing you remember from being in Hydra?" I asked.

He looks up at me curiously. "Probably when I was around 3 or 4? Maybe. All I know if that I have been in there since birth. I always heard the doctors talking about how we were here from the beginning." He says.

Huh. "Okay thank you." I tell him and go back to my screen.

"Can you have Bucky come down here please?" I asked.

Sam nodded his head and went to get him. After a few minutes they both come back. "Hey Bruce you needed me?" He asked.

"Your time with Payton, when she got her uterus and ovaries taken what did hydra do with it?" I asked.

He looked confused for a second before answering. "Come to think of it, I think they took her eggs and froze them. They kept talking about wanting to make the perfect solider but didn't want her out of commission." He says.

I keep looking at the screen and running ideas through my head. "Maybe they had to technology to use her egg and a sperm and grow it themselves? I know that sounds absolutely crazy but if they were desperate enough it could have happened." I tell Tony.

"That actually kinda makes sense. They don't want their assassin out due to pregnancy so they take it from her and do it behind her back instead?" He says.

Bucky speaks up again. "Why is this in question?" He asked. I look over at him and show him the screen. His eyes go wide and he pales. "I want to say I am surprised but I am really not honestly. Hydra did whatever they could to get the results they wanted." Bucky says.

"So how do we tell Payton? And how do we even find out if it really is Jasper's sperm?" Sam asked.

"Honestly we will just have to ask them flat out about it." Tony says.

The kids get a finished up and need some vitamins and better nutrition since they were malnourished, other than that they are fine. Sam takes the kids to the living room while we wait for Jasper and Payton to finish up getting her checked out.

I get cleared and told to take it easy for a week after what I went through

I get cleared and told to take it easy for a week after what I went through. They want me to go to therapy for my trauma but I told them everything they did was like before so I know how to work through it.

Jasper and I make it to the living room where everyone is waiting for us. Noel runs up to me and launches herself into my arms.

Tony, Bruce, Bucky and dad look uncomfortable. "Alright spit it out. What's going on or what did you find?" I asked.

"I really don't know how to say this without just saying it but Jaden and Noel are yours and Jasper's biological kids." Tony says.

I freeze. How? What? How? "H-how? W-w-wa.." I stutter not being able to finish. I start to pace back and forth after handing Noel to dad.

"We think that hydra took your eggs and froze them to use later on when wanting to create the perfect solider. They didn't want you out of commission but they still wanted your eggs." Bruce says.

"Okay I get that but Jasper? How is that even possible?!" I ask.

Jasper is pacing too until he stops when realization hits him. "Back before I left for the war, they had all the males get checked out and would take a sperm sample. No one ever knew why or what the reason was for. That's just what they did back then. Anyways, once it's donated, it's never thrown out. It's frozen as well and kept in case anyone ever needs a donor. The only why Hydra could've gotten that is by Maria." He says. And I freeze again.

I remember we had those files I took. I quickly run and get them and bring them back putting them on the table. "Let's dig in. F.R.I.D.A.Y order some pizza for us all please." I ask.

We spent the next hour looking over these files. "Okay so look at this. It's the Winter Witch Assassin Program. Facility made soldiers burn into this position from the beginning. So it would be similar to the black widow program except born in instead of taken. I mean in a way that is kind of smart because hydra wouldn't be on the radar for kidnappings. But it is still fucked up." I say.

I kept reading when I saw a doctors note written in. "Vampire Maria brought in donors sperm from Texas due to her experience working with him in army. Knew the traits would be good in a soldier." The note reads.

"Jasper I love you more than anything, but you ex is fucking psychotic."

"What did you find now?" He asked.

Instead of reading it out loud I just handed him the piece of paper the note was written on.

"Well shit. So then that does explain how they are ours. I just read something in my file that they never told Maria who the sperm was being mixed with. They knew she didn't like you so they didn't tell her it would be you so they could still go through with the program." He says.

The pizza eventually showed up and we took a break for the night. I caught myself looking over Jaden and Noel. I see the similarities in their features now to just tell them we are their parents.

"Jasper."

"Mm"

"I know we talked about adopting before but we had time to process and plan. Are you ready now to step into this parenthood life?" I asked.

"Yes. I am ready to step up and raise these two with you. We both thought we'd never have kids of our own and here they both are." He says.

I just smile and snuggle closer as we watched tv. Both kids ended up coming closer to us and falling asleep from the long tiring day.