Chapter 33

I start to wake up and see I'm in the medical lab

I start to wake up and see I'm in the medical lab. I felt someone next to me and see mom. What the heck? Then I look over and see dad looking up at me.
"Dad.."

"Payton" he says getting up pulling me into him. Emily starts to wake up and see Payton awake.

"Hi mom."

"I'm so glad you are awake." She says tearing up.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I say starting to break down.

The bed is larger than most medical beds so dad picks me up and slides in with me and mom. "It's okay sweetheart. We are here now. We are just glad you are alive." Dad tells me.

"How bad is the pain Payton? Please be honest." Emily says.

"It's like I can't breathe. My chest is constantly tight and keeps getting tighter. I want to hate him so much dad so much. He broke my heart and walked away like I was nothing and yet he's all I think about. I'm always question myself if I really did something wrong, didn't do something enough, was his ex really better than me? Was I just not enough?" I say and my voice cracks.

Dad pulls me closer and holds me while I cry. "Daddy I want it to stop. I want the pain to go away."

"Oh princess I really wish I could help you. It breaks my heart not being able to do anything for you."

The team came in about an hour after I woke up. They gave me some time with my parents which was really nice. Soon Loki comes in and he has tears in his eyes when he sees me.

"You're awake snowflake."

"Yeah I am mischief." I say softly.

Tony and Bruce were looking at all my vitals and everything looked good. Thanks to my powers, my wounds were healed up but I still had a long scar down both my wrists. While the team was there they stayed quiet not wanting to push me over the edge of being uncomfortable.

"So uh who of you all called mom and dad?" I asked.  They all stayed quiet and eventually someone spoke up.

"I did. I know how much they mean to you so I thought I should give them a call in case you didn't make it." Loki says softly looking down.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. I didn't realize how much I needed to see them. So thank you for remembering how much they mean to me and calling."

The rest of the day I was released and spent the day with dad and mom. I told them I wasn't ready to come home yet and they were fine with it. They both told me they were worried about me, but saw I was in good hands in case something happens again. I promised them to try and be more careful. They understood I was in a lot of pain because when dad first imprinted on mom she pushed him away and it caused them a lot of pain. I also was able to get the paper work from tony about signing the property over to dad so it would be considered La Push grounds. Dad was happy about knowing our house would be off limits now if the Cullen's ever showed their faces again.

I went with mom and dad to the airport to see them off. I hugged mom and dad tightly not wanting to let go. "I love you both so much. Thank you for being an amazing mom and dad and coming out here for me. You will never know how much it means to me."

"Payton, we love you more than you know."

I had one more surprise for them before they were about to leave. I handed them the envelope to open. Dad pulls out the papers and him and mom read over them. They both start tearing up and look at me. "Are you sure?" Mom asked.

"Yes I am sure I wanted to be adopted by both of you. And if dad is okay with it I want to be a Uley. I talked to peter briefly about this topic before so he is fine with it too. When you get home, you all can sign it and turn them in. Just let me know so I can have Tony update all my files with the new names." I say with a smile.

They left to head back to La Push. After seeing them again I decided that I needed to work on being stronger for them. If I didn't do it for myself then I would do it for mom, dad, Peter, and Loki. After several hours dad called me to let me know they made it back.

After a week of the incident, dad told me he turned in all the paper work for the house and the adopting me. So Tony was able to get all my information changed fast. I was now Payton Snow Uley.

Time skip
It is now almost March. I extended my stay for a little longer. Loki intensified my training so now I was becoming stronger at controlling and using my powers. After a long conversation with dad and mom, Loki helped me figure out a way to flip the switch between me and winter to become more as one instead of two in the same body. It helped a lot with accepting me for who I was now. Anytime I needed winter, I felt the switch automatically and my eyes would flash blue. Eventually we got to a point where winter and I were basically the same now same body now same mind. Being Payton, I could feel myself acting and presenting myself like winter sometimes. But not always. So it was nice to accept this side of me.

I noticed the difference a lot when it came to my emotions of feeling sad, angry, depressed, or in pain. My winter personality helped me push those emotions aside the best I could and just not acknowledge them. I would not talk about them. I typically just threw myself into training.

I was still doing missions under the table, while doing missions with the team. It was the perfect distraction for a while. But then the pain was still worse and getting worse, I started doing more missions that I didn't really care who I was killing I just did it. I honestly just did not care anymore. I had established the inner and outer bitch attitude to get me through the pain. 

One bright note, Loki and I have gotten extremely close. Ever since my suicide attempt we have been sleeping in the same bed. He doesn't want me alone and honestly i don't want to be alone when it comes to him. If it was anyone else it would be different. Plus i trust him with my life now since he saved mine.
We even started to mess around a little bit with each other. It happened one late night of us talking and the kiss just happened. After that, it started happening more and I starting to feel a little bit better. Loki knew I was not over Jasper completely so he never pushed it. It ended up turning into a friends with benefits kind of situation except we did not go all the way but we did everything leading up to that point. He knew I did not want to go that far yet.

He ended up coming out to me as bi and being able to change forms to lady Loki. I was so proud of Loki for opening up. I asked him what he wanted his female form to be called and he said either Lady or Lady Loki. She started making more appearances around me. We started going to clubs together and I started drinking. It helped the pain some but not much.

I ended up realizing I started to find Lady attractive as well. Her and I talked a little bit and since she had a soulmate out there we did not want to date just to keep our friends with benefits thing going. We messed around some but her and I never went all the way either.

Tony approached Loki and I this morning needing us to go on a week long mission as a couple. Of course we took the mission. We got the intel on the hydra base and played everything off like we needed. It was a successful mission. On our last night we decided to go clubbing. I asked Loki if I could have Lady for the night. Of course he was happy to see I accepted both his forms. So her and I got ready and headed out.

We were having a blast dancing around and drinking. She snuck in some Asgardian mead and that shit was strong. We kept dancing together. She was behind me while I was dancing and grinding on her. Next thing I know, we are making out up against a wall of the club not having a care in the world. After our night out, we finally got home. As I was walking to go get changed, lady wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me again. I kissed her back with just as much pressure. Morning came and when we were waking up, we were covered in a bed sheet with no clothes on and lady looked at me in just as much shock as I was.

Oh gosh. What has happened.