Chapter 11

After I got home from the date I couldn't stop smiling

After I got home from the date I couldn't stop smiling. I see peter and Bucky sitting in the living room. Both boys stop talking and look at me.

"Well how was it?" Peter asked.

"It was honestly so great. He was so sweet and kind." I say thinking more about the date.

"Well I am glad you had fun, I have been updating Bucky on everything." Peter says.

We kept talking for a couple of hours of and spending time catching up with him. I started getting tired so I went to my room and took a shower and went to bed. The next couple of weeks are going to be intense.

Time skip
It has now been two weeks since my date with jasper. Him and I are getting closer each day. We are also getting closer to the hydra attack. It is now early Saturday morning and I am home with Peter and Bucky making food. Peter goes silent all of a sudden. His senses must be going off.

Suddenly our phone rings and its Emily "they are here please hurry." We hang up and waste no time getting to the forest.

I shift and take off while peter and Bucky jump on their motor cycle. When I get there I see at least 20 agents maybe more. I shift back into my normal look and tap my necklace twice to switch to assassin mode.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. The winter witch." An agent says.

"Ahh hello boys, still pain in the ass as ever. We doing this the easy way or hard way?" They all look at me and aim their guns at me causing me to chuckle "alright hard way it is." I conjure my weapons and start fighting these agents.

Bucky and peter are on the other side fighting some off as well. The wolves are doing the best they could.
I have had enough of this crap and get a gun and start killing these agents not even caring anymore. Im sick of their shit.

As I am fighting a notice something watching and then it hits me. The Cullen's are here fuck. I hurry up and do a blood scent cover spell to keep them from wanting to fight and drain them. The Agents aren't backing down so I whistle to peter and he swings over and whispers quietly "метель" (blizzard)

 The Agents aren't backing down so I whistle to peter and he swings over and whispers quietly "метель" (blizzard)

I guess today we get expose. I become ruthless and start tearing these guys apart not caring how it looks. An agent comes up behind me and I turn around and shot him straight between the eyes. As he falls I see a group of people with golden eyes. Ahhh that must be the soulmates family.

I keep fighting agents until there is one agent left and I freeze him in place. Everyone else stops and watches me.

"Why are you here?" I ask with venom. The agent doesn't say anything just looks at me and then eventually speaks.

"You think because you fight against us now makes you some kind of hero?"

"Oh honey im not a hero. I am for sure a villain but you mess with my family now and I end yours. So either tell me what they want and die, or I beat it out of you and kill you anyways."

I see Carlisle go to step forward and I aim another weapon at him even though it wont do anything. "DO. NOT. MOVE." I say firmly.

He stops in his tracks. The agent starts to talk "they want the wolves to experiment one and to control becoming the next killers. We are trying to figure out DNA wise how to get more and create a serum."

"You fucking assholes." I yell gritting my teeth and aim my gun and kill the agent. Peter slowly walks up to me "метель" (blizzard)

I come back in control now and see the pack and Cullen's looking at me surrounded by agents

I come back in control now and see the pack and Cullen's looking at me surrounded by agents. "Bucky call Tony and fury to get this shit cleaned up."

Thankfully I had my mask on so the Cullens did not see my face but I guess its time to come clean. I tap my necklace and my suit goes back in it and I turn around and hear gasps.

"Nice of you to join us. You step in like that again and Winter will find a way to kill you. This is our business so you do not get to step in an play hero Carlisle understand." I say firmly.

"Who the fuck are you?" Rosalie asks acting like a snob.

"I am a fucking assassin you fucking bitch. Id watch yourself if I were you. I have no tolerance for your shit right now."

Suddenly my watch goes off and its Tony. "Yea."

"We are five minutes out."

"See you then." I say hanging up. "Well guys, today is your lucky day."

Five minutes later the jet lands in the middle of the forest and the rest of the avengers team comes out. Everyone is staring at them in shock. Soon Tony lands in his suit and walks over to me giving me a hug.

"You okay kid?" He says squeezing me tighter.

"Yea im fine. Just get these bodies out of here before winter makes another appearance and actually loses control." I say embracing the hug.

He nods his head and I walk over to the team explain everything that happened. Once it is all said and done, Tony comes over to peter and I. "Ill miss you kids. Come visit. I love you both." He says kissing our heads.

"We love you too." We both says.

"If any more missions come up we will be in touch." Steve says giving me a brotherly hug and starts walking away.

"Sounds good, take care love you guys." I yelled over to them. Once they take off I look at the wolves.

"You guys okay?" I ask.

"Yeah thank you for everything Payton. Relax the rest of the day and come over tomorrow okay?" Sam says.

"Yeah, we will text you when we head over." I notice the Cullen's stiffen up when I mentioned going over there.

"Is anyone going to ask what the fuck just happened?" Emmett asks.