Chapter 68

It is now the week before Thanksgiving, and the girls, my mom, Leah, Loki, and I are going dress shopping

It is now the week before Thanksgiving, and the girls, my mom, Leah, Loki, and I are going dress shopping. Loki teleported mom, Leah, and Rose here last night.

I woke up this morning and started making some breakfast. Everyone going with us today was already awake. While we were all eating mom spoke up. "So Tony and Pepper, Sam and I talked that since you all have decided to pay for the wedding that him and I pay for Payton's dress. Sam is pretty set on paying for her dress."

"Mom you guys don't have to do that." I say.

Mom gives me a look that I know not to argue with. I just nod my head. "Thank you. I really appreciate that." I say.

Jasper soon comes down pouting about not being allowed to go with me today. "Please let me come." He says hugging and kissing me all over.

"No handsome. If you come with me, then it won't be a surprise for you then." He continues to pout hanging onto me.

After breakfast the girls and I plus Loki all get ready and head out. Pepper was sweet enough to book an appointment today for us at several bridal shops. Happy was driving us all around today. Tony and Jasper insisted that way we were all save.

We arrived to our first appointment. As we walked inside, we were approached by the manager.

"Hello and welcome. Is this the Stark/Uley party?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. That is us." I say smiling.

"And which is the bride." She asks.

"That would be me." I say raising my hand slightly.

We began walking to our spot and small runway. "What time of year? Style? Color? Not picky? You tell us and we will help as much as we can."

"It is the 26th of December so I am looking for long a winter style. Lace for sure. Whites or blues." I tell her.

The workers and all of us start looking at different options. I tried on every option that was brought out. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for. I was just basing it off of how I felt in the dress. A lot of them were beautiful but just not me. We ended up leaving that store after an hour and a half of being there.

It was a long day of trying on dress after dress. At our third bridal shop I started losing hope in finding my dress. Loki could tell I was losing that hope too.

"Hey, snowflake come here." He says.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yea, just wishing I could find my dress you know. And it is really hard not knowing what I wanted."

"Do you trust me to pick out a dress? I think I know by watching your reactions to style what you could be looking for." He says.

"Of course I trust you."

"Okay, then go in the dressing room and wait for me."

I do as he asked of me and waited back in my dressing room. After 10 minutes Loki knocked on my door. He had a beautiful dress in his hands I would have never picked out for myself.

"Keep an open mind okay? I will step out and once it is on covering you, I will button it up for you." He tells me stepping out.

I look at the dress for a few minutes and begin putting it in. I decided to face away from the mirror so I can get a first impress with it on completely.

"Okay Loki." I say. He comes in and his eyes light up. He buttons me up the rest of the way and conjures a blindfold.

"Trust me." He says.

I follow him out to a mirror right outside the changing room. He places me in front of it and spreads the dress out. "Are you ready to see it?" He asked.

"Yes I am ready." I say to him. Suddenly the blindfold is gone and I open my eyes.

I gasp covering my mouth with my hand. "Oh my gosh Loki." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah, what do you think?" He asks.

"It is the one." I say.

"Then lets go show everyone."

He helps with my train and then goes out and gets the girls ready.

"Alright snowflake, we are ready." He says.
I shake off my nerves and walk through the curtains and see everyone. They all let out gasps.

"Oh Payton." Mom says. "Sweetie, you look like a princess."

"Wait. I have the finishing touch." Loki says. He waves his head and creates a beautiful crown and places it on top of my head.

Everyone nods their heads. "If Jasper wasn't already dead, he would die seeing you in this. You look absolutely breath taking Payton."

"I feel so beautiful and like a princess" I whisper out.

"Oh no. You are a queen. The snow Queen" Loki says.

After I changed out of the dress and bagged it up, I took it out to the check out counter. "Mom are you and dad sure about this?" I ask.

"Sweetie, you are our first daughter getting married. Yes we are sure. If it wasn't for Tony beating is to it, we would be paying for it all. Stop stress and just enjoy the process and someone taking care of you okay?" She says kissing my head.

Once the dress was paid for, we started looking for bridesmaids dresses now. Nat, Wanda, Rose, and Lady were my bridesmaids. I was going to ask Leah but she was actually going to be the photographer for us. No one knew about this hidden talent and until I saw her taking some pictures on time. I asked to see her work and it was out standing. So she agreed to use our wedding as a starter for her profile.

The girls found all their dresses quickly. Once they were paid for, we all loaded up and went to get some food. It was a long day of shopping so when I finally got home, I instantly went to Jasper who was sitting on the couch in the living room and curled up in his lap. I snuggled my head into his neck and relaxed.

"Long day?" He asked.

I just nod my head and snuggle further into him. He starts rubbing my back and kisses my head. "I cannot wait to see you in a wedding dress." He whispers to me. I fell asleep dreaming about this day. I will be marrying the man of my dreams in about a months time.