Chapter 82

Its been 2 days now since Payton was taken

Its been 2 days now since Payton was taken. I have been restless and on edge. It has gotten worse the longer I am away from Payton.

Peter also hasn't woken up yet. Whatever the agents did to him really messed him up. It's been hard keeping Embry from wolfing out again.

Flashback to the evening Payton was taken.

My phone buzzes and I see a text from Sam they are coming. It wasn't long that Loki, Embry and Sam show up.

We were still cleaning up the blood and bodies that Payton killed. When Embry saw the mess and was shown the footage on the backup cameras Tony had, Embry was shaking and growling.

Sam tried alpha commanding him but he was so pissed it wasn't working. He shifted in the middle of the living room. Sam connected with him and Embry refused to shift back until he saw Peter.

Tony told him that he was in the medical lab and his wolf was too big to get in there so he would have to shift back. Once he did we took him back to see Peter.

Bruce and some of the other doctors had him hooked up to machines and watching his vitals carefully. Embry walks over and places a kiss on his fiancés forehead. He crawls into bed with him and just holds.

Watching him hold Peter makes me miss Payton even more. I had to leave and went to stand out on the balcony. It wasn't long until Sam came out stood with me.

"We will find her and when we do, hydra will pay for taking her." He says.

"I just feel like it's my fault. Like I should have been here with her or her with me. Sam we just got back from our honeymoon and she's ripped away from me." I say trying to keep my emotions together.

"I know son. We will get her back I promise. And I am saying this as a dad and not alpha to the treaty, but I won't hold it against you if you decided to drain any of those agents." He says and walks back inside. 

Flashback over.

We've spent hours trying to find her. Demetri contacted me saying him and Felix were going to be helping us. They should be here within the hour.

They were going to split up and run around trying to catch her scent or any word of where she may be. I just hope she's okay.

These last 2 days have been hell

These last 2 days have been hell. Bella isn't the one torturing me because the agents told her she's too weak. However she did stab me in the leg a few times. Fucking bitch.

They have beat me, cut me, electrocuted me, fire torture, water torture. It's just been rough. I always try and protect the kids. They do not need to go through any of this so I try and take their punishments for them. Anytime an agent goes to get them I always step in their way and they take me instead.

The kids have grown close to me because of that. They see I will always protect them and do whatever I can. Jaden and Noel always cuddle against me when I come back in from my torture to comfort me. Like today for explain.

I was punched, kicked, thrown into the wall and put in the chair to try and wipe my memory. Thanks to Loki's spell around my head they cannot wipe my memory anymore.

When I got back to the cell, they threw me in and I went limp on the floor. The kids came over and started sniffling.

"Snow. Are you okay. Please don't leave us here without you." Jaden says sniffling more.

"I'm okay kids. I'll be okay." I whimper out.

Jaden throws a blanket over us and Noel curls up into me while Jaden curls into my side. "I promise you kids we will get out of here okay?" I say kissing their heads.

Jaden then starts to use his power and heal me. His powers are similar to mine and Loki, but also has my brothers spider ability. Noel has powers like Wanda and Pietro.

These sick fuckers are trying to remake me, Peter, Wanda and Pietro. And that makes me pissed. I continue to hold these two when the cell door opens. I look up and see Bella walking through the door.

"I have to say seeing you look like this really makes me happy." She says.

"Yes I'm sure it does. Tell me what exactly is your plan after this? You know the avengers, Jasper, and the pack will be out for blood. Especially Jasper and my dad. So what happens after I either die or that rescue me? The Volturi will still find you eventually and kill you." I tell her.

She looks at me and shrugs. "Yes maybe so. But I am trying to convince them to strip you of your powers and give them to me. Or even experiment on me so I can be stronger and better than you. Then I will be more powerful and rule everything. Hydra will take over with me on top."

I look at her like she is stupid. "Bella you will never be on top. Either they will get tired of you and kill you or when I get out of here I will kill you myself." I tell her.

"Well I think I will be stay around longer than you think. I am good at getting what I want."

"Let m guess, you are sleeping with all of them to get your way?" I asked.

"Yes I am. And it always works."

"Mmm and how will Edward feel about you sleep with someone who isn't him?" I ask her.

"Well he doesn't know and doesn't need to. I am doing what I have to do to get what I want. He will understand that." She says.

"Yeah you are fucking nuts and a whore."

"I am not a whore. It is you who is the whore." She says.

I am starting to get pissed and Noel is whimpering into my chest scared of bella. "Please tell me how I am a whore?" I asked.

"You slept with Loki." She says.

"Correction, I was with Lady Loki not another man. And it was only once. I have only been with Jasper willingly. I didn't ask for the assault I went through when I was here years back you bitch. You have slept with mike, jacob, all the agents here and who knows who else you've been with. You cannot stand there and call me a whore when you are the definition of it." I tell her.

"Whatever bitch." She says and walks away.

I cuddle the kids closer to me and watch over them as they sleep.