Chapter 9

The activation word

The activation word. We haven't used that in a in over a year.
"What does he mean by activation word?" Sam asks. I sit there silently for a few minutes and look up at the guys.

"While I was in hydra they used a list of words to activate my counter part Winter Witch. When I was in rehab they were able to get the words out. However, sometimes for missions the team needing me to be a little bit more ruthless. So we went back to the people who helped take hydra out and placed an activation word so when it is said my counter part comes out.
She is under control now and not a mindless assassin, however, she will not hesitate to kill someone. So i guess she is still an assassin but in control and her sole purpose is to protect her family and team now. She is actually friends with all of the team and loves Peter of course. When she is out, I know what is happening and going on. I am remember everything while she is me. I say all of this to say, if shit gets bad, Winter Witch will be coming out and when she does do not get in her way. Do not try and be a man thinking I need saving because she is ruthless and for your safety I kindly say stand the fuck down." I finish telling them.

Sam, Jared, Paul and Emily are just staring at me shocked. Peter then speaks up, "yeah Steve learned the hard way trying to be the man and protect her and it did not end well. She was so in the zone she thought he was another agent and started fighting him and well, he got his ass laid out." He says with a chuckle making me laugh at the memory.

"Oh that was bad." I say giggling. "Listen, when it comes to these guys, I just need you to trust me that I will protect you and not let anything happen to you or your people." I finish telling them.

"Do you think they should meet her and her meet them and the wolves that way they know her and she knows them?" Peter asks.

"Honestly it wouldn't hurt. You know shes under control and won't go on a kill spree." I say "alright guys, lets go outside and get this part started" I say. When we get outside I stand off a little bit not knowing how Winter is going to react. Peter looks at me and I nod my head and he says the activation word.

"метель" (Blizzard)

I feel Payton slip out and me take over

I feel Payton slip out and me take over. "Ahh Spider its good to see you again." I say giving him a hug.

"Her voice is a little deeper and kinda scarier." A voice says. I look at them and tilt my head to the side then look at peter.

"There is a lot going on. Have you been able to see Payton's memories of the mission we are on for protecting these guys?" Spider asks.

"Yes just a little bit. I remember my mission a few years back and I shot the agent instead because no one else needs to go through that. So I am guessing someone is back?" I ask.

"Yes, We are going to Forks high school to finish our senior year, but we are also undercover because the agent is posing as a teacher. Payton over heard the agent talking in the hallway about attacking in a month. So the reason you have been brought out is because we may need you to take down the agents to protect the wolves." He finishes saying.

"So then I'm assuming these guys here turn into huge furry dogs?" I ask I hear a groan come from one of the guys. "Aw I'm sorry, is the wolf upset he was called a dog?" I say in a pouty voice then chuckling.

"I think I prefer Payton." Another voice says.

"Yeah everyone does big whop." I say. "Anyways, what are your names because I don't remember those and I need to see your wolf form so I know not to shot you if a fight breaks out." I say flatly.

"I am Sam my wolf is black." Then he phases I look at him and memorize his face and form

"I am Jared, my wolf is a light brown and silver" and he phases too.

Then the last one, "I am paul, my wolf is silver" and he phases.

I make sure to get a good look at them. "Is it just you three or are there more?"

"It is just us for now." Sam says.

"Okay, I am sure Payton has warned you but here is my warning, stay out of me way. If we are in a fight and you try and step in and safe the day but saving me you will get hurt by me thinking you are an agent wolf form or not. When I get into battles I zone out and let muscle memory take over. This is your only warning." I state firmly. They all nod their heads in understanding.

"Alright Spider it was good seeing you again, call when you need me." I say.

"It was good seeing you too and I will." He says giving me a hug. " метель" (Blizzard)

I felt myself coming back as Winter went away

I felt myself coming back as Winter went away. I look at the guys who are just staring at me. "Well that went better than I thought it would."

"Winter is terrifying." Paul says.

"Yeah so I take title of hot head since you've finally met my counter part."

"I won't argue with you anymore."

We stayed a little longer until we headed home for the evening and getting ready for school. Over the next month things are going to get rough. Peter and I are going to have to keep training, keep our grades up, and protect the pack.