Chapter 74

Small smut warning!⚠️The first couple days here have been nothing but relaxing and having sex everywhere

The first couple days here have been nothing but relaxing and having sex everywhere. It has been wonderful to watch my little mate walking around with no clothes on and just randomly bend her over and have my way with my wife.

Damn my wife. Still makes me so happy to call her that. Today I am taking her on a little date. We will be outside for a decent amount of the day so I laid out warm clothes for her to wear when she wakes up.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of blood and began to make breakfast for her. I was making some scrambled eggs with bacon and toast. Once it's all done, I put it on a plate and put it and the bowl of fruit with a cup of juice on the tray and head to our room.

When I get there I see she's still asleep so I sit the tray of food down on the side table and go wake her up. I see she is still naked and spread out. Mhmm I think I'm gonna give her a nice good morning wake up.

I get under the sheet and spread her legs apart slowly and begin eating her out. I start off by kissing her clit and running my nose against her core smelling her sweet arousal. I push two finger in and start pumping them in and out. Soon she starts to move and moan. I attach my mouth to her clit again and go to town on her. I look up to see she is looking at me and places a hand in my hair pushing me further on her.

"Oh fuck. That feels so good." She moans out throwing her head back. I pick up my pace fingering her and she starts screaming.

"Ahhh please don't stop. Please Jasper." Within seconds so shaking and clenching around my fingers and has her thighs around my head as well but I keep eating her out until I make her cum again. Once she comes down from both highs, I run to the bathroom and get a rag to clean her up.

"Mm good morning my beautiful wife." I say giving her a kiss.

"Good morning my handsome husband." She says.
I bring her food over to her and she sits up and starts eating.

"So what's the plan for today?" She asks.

"Well we are going out today. I have a few things planned for us. As for the rest of the week we can do whatever we want. So once you finish eating we will get dressed and begin our day." I tell her.

After 30 minutes she finished eating and took a quick shower to clean up from the mess I made her in. She dressed in her warm clothing and I did as well to blend in. We got on our snowmobiles and headed to town. Once we reached town, I took her to our first destination.

"We were going skiing?!" She asked excitingly.

"Yes we are!" I told her.

She starts squealing more as we were getting ready and got on the ski lift. When it was time for us to go down the mountain side I went first. As I was half way down this little shit used her magic on me and knocked me over.

"That was a cheap shot" I yelled at her as she continued to fly down the hill giggling. When I reached the bottom she was waiting for me trying to look all innocent.

I started pouting at her. "Aw I'm sowwy cowboy." She said pouting back.

"No you are not." I tell her going after her.

"You are right. I am not sorry." She giggles out.

We continued skiing for several hours of the day until she started getting hungry and cold. So we went to one of the restaurants here in town.

"Hi, how many?" The waitress asked.

"2 please." I tell her.

She takes us towards the back to get some privacy. I ended up order some food to blend in and would slide it over to Payton so she could have it.

"How have you been enjoy this honeymoon so far?" I ask her.

"Jasper this has been amazing. The level our intimacy has grown, the simplicity of being alone with you, no stress, and drama, it has ben amazing. I am really glad we decided to take 2 weeks for our honeymoon. Though when we get back I am going to be sad to have to share you again." She says with an adorable pout.

I just chuckle at her. "Darlin' I will always make personal alone time with you. Not just when we want to be intimate but when we just want to be with each other. I promise I will do my very best to give you all the quality time you deserve." I tell her.

We continued talking about everything and anything. She has really brought me out of my shy shell and opened me up. Small talk does not make me feel awkward anymore. I actually enjoy it because that means I spend more time bonding with Payton and talking about nonsense and I love it.

"Are you warm enough to go to our next stop?" I ask her.

"Yes. Can I get a hot chocolate to go though?" She asks.

"Of course." I say. I flag down our server and ask for a hot chocolate to go. After getting her drink, we made our way up to pay and then left.

We had to walk for about 10 minutes to get to where I was taking her. We showed up at this cute little ice rink that has fairy lights and soft music playing.

"Are we ice skating?" She asked.

"Yes we are." I tell her.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to get our skates. Once we put them on we headed out on the ice. She fell a couple times before she got the hang out it. I tried so hard not to laugh but I couldn't help it. She just wiped out so hard I couldn't hold it back anymore. She pouted until I gave her plenty of kisses to make it better.

After another hour of skating she was worn out. We took our skates back to the rental booth and headed to start shopping around stores for the rest of the afternoon into the evening. Before we went back to the cabin, I got her some dinner so we could just relax tonight.

Once we got home, I ran her a bath to warm up and made sure to have the fire going for her. The cold doesn't bother her too much but she was out in it all day so I didn't want her to get sick. We spent the rest of the evening cuddled up together watching movies and enjoying each other company. Of course we ended up getting into a heated make out session on the couch but it didn't lead to anything more. It was perfect.

"I can get used to this for the rest of my life." I tell her kissing her again.

"Good because you are stuck with my cowboy." She says.

"Yes ma'am."