Chapter 24

After the beach incident it didn't take much longer for Bella to find out about us

After the beach incident it didn't take much longer for Bella to find out about us. Edward had to play hero one night while she was out looking for a book about the legends.

The next day at school she confront Edward about it and he told her everything. Except for what I am. I told him if he told her about me it would go against the pack and treaty. After Jacob told Bella about the tribe Sam and the elders discussed that I was to be consider pack at all times so that meant Bella wouldn't know about me. If the Cullen's spoke about it then it would break the treaty.
Peter and I were thankful they did that for us.

It's now after school and Bella was coming over to the Cullens for dinner. Esme asked for me to at least be there to help keep Jasper calm more. Her scent was so strong the bracelet didn't always help him.

Rosalie and I were mad because she and Edward was pushing her into the family and forcing everyone to be around her. She tried flirting with Jasper again but I scared the shit out of her so she back off for good and just focused on Edward.

Esme made Italian this evening. When Bella and Edward arrived it was awkward. We were trying to play perfect family but rose and I were glaring daggers at this bitch.

Jasper ended up staying close to me because he still struggled being around humans. I could kill Edward for putting his family through this pain of having a human around. It's crazy. And stupid. She thinks she has a right to know about this world and Edward wants to torture himself and the family when she's just a walking bloodbag.

I could tell they are not mates. He struggles being close to her and barely even touches her. Mates are suppose to comfort one another and not be able to keep their hands off each other. For example right now Jasper and I are pissing Edward off because Jasper can't keep his hands of me. He keeps stealing kisses, kissing my neck, and just being romantic with me.

"Can you two please stop?" Edward says. Bella is standing next to him looking at us. 

"No. Jasper and I can do what we want. Just be lucky we aren't in the bedroom right now ripping each other's clothes off. We are being nice enough to be here with your blood bag trying to play house but it's making some of your family uncomfortable with her here. So I'm letting Jasper do whatever he needs to keep himself calm and right now that is loving on me. So fuck off Edward." I say.

As they were walking away I heard Bella ask "why aren't you like that with me?"

"Bella you are my blood singer. Not my mate. At least I don't think you are. So your blood is very tempting to me and I have to be careful with you and not hurt you. I care too much to hurt you." He says.

The rest of the evening was okay I guess. We survived Bella being here. Eventually Edward took her out on a vamp style run/climb so she was out of the house. Rose and I eventually cooled off and Jasper was able to breath again. I need to have a better and permanent spell for him.

After a while Edward came home and Bella wasn't with him. "Thank you guys for at least trying today." He says. We all look at him and I just nod my head.

Thankfully we didn't have school the next day. So Jasper, ash and I went out for a hike. It was a nice cloudy day. Jasper watched while ash and I played around. I changed into my wolf form so we were chasing each other and having wolf playtime. It was a blast.

Jasper kept laughing at us and actually recorded Ash wiping my legs out from under me. We were covered in leaves and dirt by the time we were done. Thankfully with my magic I was able to clean both of us up. When we got back to the Cullen's house, I left to go home and see Peter for a little bit. Ash stayed with Jasper for now. Those two have gotten close so I was fine with it.

We haven't had a twin day in a while so I thought today would be nice to go. It was only 1:00pm when I got home.
"Hey want to do something today?" I asked.

"Yeah what do you wanna do?"

"We could go surfing and then go to the cafe for dinner and milkshakes? Make it a twin day?" I asked.

"That sounds perfect actually. Let me go get changed.

We loaded up his jeep with everything and headed to the beach. When we got there we jumped out and placed everything down. It was a little cool so we both had our skin suits on.

Peter was the first to go out and hit a wave. When he came back in I went out with him. We kept surfing for about an hour before we started getting cold and hungry.
"You ready to go get some food? I'm starving." Peter said.

"Yeah let's get going. We can load everything up."

Once it was all loaded we headed to the diner on the Rez. When we went inside the waitress told us to sit wherever we wanted. We chose the back booth. We ordered cheeseburgers, fries, and milkshakes.

"It's been too long since we've done this twin day." I said.

"I agree. I guess we just got so caught up in everything. But I want to start doing them again." Peter says.

We kept eating and talking. Suddenly the door to the cafe opened and it was Embry and Quil. They looked at us and waved. "Want them to sit with us?" Peter asked.

"Yeah I'd be fine with that." I said.

We waved the boys over and they sat down with us.

We ended up being there another hour goofing off and talking. We laughed so hard I was crying at one point and the waitress had to come and ask us to quiet down. So we took that as our moment to actually leave.

Peter and I got home and decided to continue our twin day by watching movies. We made a pillow and blanket fort in the living room and pigged out on junk. It was a great way to end our day. Snuggled up and passed out from a sugar high with ash laying between us.