Chapter 21

It is now March and Alice told us she had a vision of a new student coming

It is now March and Alice told us she had a vision of a new student coming. She said she doesn't know if it's Edward's mate or blood singer.

Rose and I weren't too happy about a basic human being brought into this world. But we'd have to wait and see what happens. I had made Jasper a bracelet that had my magic in it to help his blood lust. A little more. He still struggled with it but not nearly as bad now.

Peter and I rode our motorcycles today because it wasn't raining for once. When we got there, we parked beside the Cullen's. I got off to see a dingy orange truck in the parking lot. Huh must be the new girl.

We make our way inside and I get through most of my morning classes when I see I have one with Bella. The teacher asked for her to sit by me.

"Hi I'm Bella." She says.

"Hi I'm Payton." She sat down and didn't talk much. Not to sound too harsh from first appearance but she didn't seem like much.

I ended up helping her to the cafeteria. Today was mine and peters day to sit with Angela and all them. We try and rotate between them and the Cullen's.

As we are all sitting down and eating I see the Cullen's show up making their entrance. So dramatic. Peter and I are talking when I hear Bella ask "who are they?" Jessica starts rambling off about the family and judging them of course. Soon Edward and Jasper walk in together.

"What about them?" Bella asked.

"Oh that's Jasper and Edward." Angela said.

"Wow they are both really good looking. Especially the blonde." Bella says.

I snap out of my conversation with Peter and look at Bella. "Yeah and that blonde is mine. So keep your eyes off if you know what's good for you." I say laced with venom.

Her eyes grow big at my threat. I then look over and see Jasper smirking at me, so I give me a wink.

The rest of the day went by kind of quickly. As Peter and I are waiting with all the other siblings, Edward comes up to us majorly distressed. "She's my singer." He says. Oh great I think to myself.

Rose looks over at me and we roll our eyes. This is going to be interesting.

While Peter and I were with the pack, Jasper texted me.
Jasper❤️: Edward left for Alaska. Wanted to get thirst under control I guess.

Payton❄️: so dramatic. Did your bracelet help today?

Jasper❤️: yes it helped a lot actually thank you.

Payton❄️: I'm sorry I didn't catch before that my spell must have worn off or something.

Jasper❤️: it's not your fault darling. Have fun with the pack. I'll see you tonight. I love you!❤️

Payton❄️: and I love you💘

The pack, Peter and I were all sitting around the living room watching tv. "So Jasper just texted me saying that Edward left for Alaska."

"Why would he leave?" Paul asked.

"Apparently the new girl Bella Swan is his bloodsinger not his mate like Alice hoped." Peter said.

"She's going to get suspicious of why he's not there. And if she hits on my man again I'll show her no mercy." I say.

"Wait what do you mean again?" Emily asked

"While we were at lunch today we were sitting with our other friends and Bella was with us. Jessica was gossiping like usual and when Jasper and Edward walked in she made a comment about them looking good especially Jasper. So I may or may not have threatened her to back off if she knows what's good for her." I say with a shrug. Jared and Paul bust at laughing while Emily and sam are shaking their heads.

Peter and I headed home and I was waiting for Jasper to come over. He said it would be a couple more hours which was fine so I decided to call my other favorite vamp buddy Demetri.
"Hello"

"There's my favorite vamp bestie!"

"Hey witchy! How's it going! Haven't heard from you since your mission."

"Yeah I know. I've just been spending time with the families and recovering."

"Have you told them Cullens you know about us?"

"No I'm waiting for it to be more dramatic you know? Make them kind of sweat it out that eventually we will have to meet you and they are scared I'll have to be turned or die! So I'm just waiting."

"You are so twisted I swear! But that's what I love about you! What to say hi to everyone?"

"Well duh!"

So for about 45 minutes I was on the phone talking with the kings and guard. They asked me how I was doing and getting along. I told them about the bloodsinger and they said they would stay quiet and not make a big deal out of it until the situation gets much worse and danger to exposer to the whole world. I completely understood where they were coming from. Aro promised me that if they were to ever bring Bella to them that they would not let it be known that I informed them. He said the family shouldn't suffer for edwards stupid mistakes.

Everyone thinks the kings and guard are these big bad evil monsters. But they aren't. They are just trying to keep their kind safe from being found out. After a little longer of chatting we finally hung up.

I went ahead and showered and was getting a snack when I heard Jasper come in. He went over to Ash and gave him some attention before coming over to me. Him and ash became close since they both want to protect me.

Jasper even came with me out in the woods when I shifted into my wolf to help train ash for missions. It was a lot of fun! Ash was shocked at first but thought it was cool.

The rest of the evening we spent watching some movies and cuddling in bed. Even though Jasper doesn't sleep he always stays with me and cuddles me while continuing to watch tv. I love falling asleep next to him and love even more waking up to him.