Chapter 70

Today is my wedding day!! Everyone kept Jasper and I separated last night

Today is my wedding day!! Everyone kept Jasper and I separated last night. Or at least they tried too. I couldn't sleep without him I texted him to meet me in one of the other open spare rooms. I teleported in there and saw he was already there. As soon as I curled into bed snuggled up against him, I was asleep fast.

Let's just say when I woke up and saw Loki and mom staring at me angrily I knew I was in trouble.
"One night. You couldn't go one night without him?" Mom asked. I shyly smiled at her.

"No. He's been with me every single night holding me. I tried but after 3 hours of trying to sleep without him I couldn't do it." I say.

"Uhg. What am I going to do with you." Mom says.

"Love me and help me get ready still?" I say with an innocent smile.

Both mom and Loki shake their head at me. "Go shower. I'm getting the food ready. Loki make sure she doesn't sneak out or Jasper sneaks in to see each other." Mom says walking out of the room.

I look up at Loki and smile.
"Oh no. That innocent smile doesn't work on me. Shower now! You have a wedding to get ready for missy!" He say pushing me into the bathroom.

I get the water started to the temperature I wanted. I washed my hair, shaved everywhere, and exfoliated. Once I was out of the shower, I put some product in my hair and dried it. Mom had gotten me and the girls personalized silk robes to wear while we got ready.

It wasn't much longer until the girls and mom were coming in with the food. We all started eating and just telling stories. After breakfast mom and Loki cleaned everything up. When they came back the hairstyles and make up artist was here to start getting everyone ready. Leah was already in photographer mode taking a bunch of pictures.

The girls were finished and looked beautiful. Since we were having an outside winter wedding, the girls had a white shawl to go over their arms to keep them warm until we moved back inside.
They all had a down basic wave hair style was natural make up.