Chapter 76

Ever since I left with hydra to train it has been rough

Ever since I left with hydra to train it has been rough. I miss Edward but we are doing what we need to get and kill Payton.

"Bella you need to get off your ass and go train." A hydra agent said. I groaned. I just wanted to help find her and kill her. I don't need training I know what to do.

I do get up and go train. "You have been here for over a month and you still cannot fight." The agent says. They push me harder and I'm getting exhausted.

So I do the one thing that will get me out of training. "If you let me out of training I will let you have your way with me in the bedroom." I say seductively. He looks at me for a minute and shrugs.

"Alright fine. Let's go." He say dragging me out of the training room to his room and having his way with me all night. I was disappointed because he got to finish and I didn't and when I asked why he didn't let me finish he said it was because he had his way with me not the other way around.

All the agents continued looking for Jasper and Payton. We couldn't find them. Edward did inform us they got married and left for a honeymoon but didn't tell anyone where they were going. I am hoping I am the one who's finds them to get more on their good side here. So I am going to force myself to be the one who does find her. And she will pay for how she acted towards me. And I will come out on top like I deserve.

It's been a couple days since we came to Isle Payton

It's been a couple days since we came to Isle Payton. We've had a blast here. Today I'm taking her back to the town area to look around the markets and different shops.

Once she finishes getting ready, her and I walk out to the boat. "You ready for today?" I asked.

"Yes! I made sure to bring my phone and camera so I can take a bunch of pictures while we are out." She says.

"Alright well let's get going then." I tell her.

We take off and enjoy the boat ride. I occasionally look over and see her relaxed. I reached my hand over and place it in her thigh while I keep driving. Once we arrive, the workers pull the boat up and help anchor it to the dock. I get behind Payton and lift her up and help you get out of the boat so she doesn't fall.

Once I get off the boat, we start making our way towards the markets. As we are walking through the streets, she's stopping at every stand looking through everything. During this time, I held her camera for her and decided to take some pictures of her for her to have later on.

I couldn't get over how free and relaxed she was. This trip has made a huge difference in both of us finally relaxing, not stressing and building our relationship. While she was busy at one stand, I noticed a jewelry stand next to me and saw a bracelet that was too beautiful not to buy. I looked to see Payton wasn't paying attention to me so I quickly bought the bracelet for her. Once the purchase was made, I found her laughing and talking with a group of kids that were by the water fountain.

I stayed back and just watched her smile and eyes light up when the kids were laughing and giggling. Their parents ended up coming over and speaking to Payton. She smiled at them while introducing herself. She was always good at talking to people if she needed too.

In the back of my mind, I still think about how I hurt her and wonder if I'm doing enough to show her that I choose her and only love her. She's my world and I just want her to be happy. I'm soon pulled out of my thoughts when she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Come on cowboy there's a few other places I want to look at." She says. I quickly stop her before she can leave.

"I have something for you." I tell her while hanging her the little bag. She takes it and opens it slowly looking at the bracelet. She gasps.

"Oh Jasper this is beautiful

"Oh Jasper this is beautiful. Thank you so much." She says giving me a kiss.

I take the bracelet and wrap it around her wrist. "Anything for you darlin'."

Once the bracelet is on, she grabs my hand taking me to the other stands. She was trying a bunch of different foods and treats throughout the day. Before we headed back to our place, I took her to a nice restaurant for dinner. While we were waiting for the food I decided to ask her a question.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask. She looks at me curiously.

"Of course you can." She says.

"Do you still have doubts about me? Like being afraid I may hurt you? Or have i done enough to show you how much I love you and only want you?" I ask.

She looks at me and grabs my hands. "Jasper you have done more than enough to show me you love me. If I was afraid of you still hurting me, I wouldn't have said yes to marrying you. I don't doubt you anymore. I trust you with everything in me. I also know that you love me and choose me okay? I didn't realize I haven't specified that enough to you either but you have done above and beyond for me cowboy. I love you so much and I promise we are okay. It's you and me forever." She tells me reassuring me.

I smile at her and squeeze her hand. "I love you more than anything." I tell her.

Soon our food arrived and she started eating while I slowly slid pieces of my food to her. We watched the sunset on the boat ride back to the house and had a wonderful evening relaxing cuddled up to each other.