Chapter 5

1 year time skip

1 year time skip

Over the last years I've gotten stronger in my powers and abilities. We've taken down more hydra agents.

Bucky and I went on a two month long mission and took down a base. That was a rough two months. We were back at one of the bases they kept us at. When we got back from the mission we isolated ourselves due to all the pain and memories we kept reliving.

I still kept in touch with the Volturi. We were pretty close to them. Peter and I were close with the witch twins Jane and Alec. They didn't open up at first but we eventually got through to them.

Now, today, Peter and I are working on our suits with Tony in his lab. We were 3 peas in a pod. Always doing some kind of science or technology work. Tony was helping me with the nanotechnology for my suit and getting it into my snowflake necklace.

Once we figured it out, tony had me try it on

Once we figured it out, tony had me try it on. We made it special that way if I was needing avengers suit I'd tap once and my blue cat suit came out. But if I tapped twice it was my black assassin stealth suit.

While we were finishing up we got an alert of a mission. Tony displayed it so we can all see it. For some reason this place seemed familiar and I can't remember why.
"So apparently there is a hydra agent posing as a teacher at forks high. They are trying to get intel on some tribe legend of wolf shifters." Tony says.

I keep looking at the information and think this would be perfect for Peter and I. We can finish school, and kind of start to be off on our own.

"I think this is perfect for me and Peter." I say. Tony looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Okay hear me out first. Peter and I need to finish senior year anyways. We can go there as students but also be undercover to find out what's going on. We can also talk to locals about the legends and all and know who we need to look out for in terms of protecting. Plus no offense tony but it'll allow Peter and I to be out on our own." I say. Peter nods his head in agreement.

"Honestly Tony I don't think it's a bad idea." Nat says. "She makes a good point. Plus since she's grown up they don't know what she looks like or Peter." Nat says.