Chapter 79

We were at the base when we got word from one of our agents that Jasper and Payton are back at the Avengers Compound

We were at the base when we got word from one of our agents that Jasper and Payton are back at the Avengers Compound. Now it is time to start planning her kidnapping. I cannot wait to get that bitch in here and make her life hell. I will make sure she pays for never protecting me.

All the agents have gathered together to start a plan. "Okay everyone listen up. Payton is back at compound and we need to get the others away so we can get her. We need at least Rogers, Stark, Romanoff, Barnes, and her husband out for this mission. The others are easier to fight off for us to get her." Rumlow stated.

"How will we take her. The time I was around her, her power and strength increased ever since she started training her powers more with Loki. Now that Wanda is there too, they have probably gotten stronger." I state.

"That is a good point. We need to make a tranquilizer that is strong enough to knock her out. Doc, can you made even make two bracelets that could dampen her powers?" Rumlow asked.

"Yes I could do that now problem."

"Wait, can we take the power from her and give it to me?" I asked.

"Why do you need that power? You can barely fight the way it is?" He stated.

"Because Payton is a bitch and refused to protect me when I had people after me. She thinks she deserves everything and she doesn't. I am better than her and if I had her powers I would be unstoppable and Hydra could grow and take over more." I state to them.

All the agents are looking at me like I am crazy. "There is no way to take the power from her. Once it was in her that is it."

"That is bullshit! I would be better than her and you all do not believe me. There has to be a way to get them out and you all are just to lazy to do it." I yell at them.

"Bella that is enough. I am tired of your bitching. The only reason you are here is to help us get our assassin back. If it wasn't for us wanting her back, you would probably be dead. So sit down and shut the fuck up before I just kill you." Rumlow says to me.

I get scared and do as I am told. The rest of the meeting we continue making our plan. The doctors on working on the tranquilizer and cuffs for dampen her powers. A few others are setting up a fake invasion to send to the avengers so they can leave.

"Alright listen up, once the avengers are gone, we will wait for the signal of them approaching the location we gave them. When that happens, I need a tech guy to hack into Stark's system and shut it down. We will break in after that. Once we get inside whoever is there we fight them and knock them out and go after Payton. We will have a sniper ready incase we cannot get close enough to tranquilize her ourselves. Once she is knocked out, cuff her, and drag her to the van. We get in, get her, and get out. No other busy. Got it? When she get's in here throw her with the other 2 experiments."

We all nod our heads. "When are we making our move?" An agent asked.

"In two days. That gives them plenty of time to get this fake set up, plan it, and leave." After the meeting we all split up and I begin texting Edward the plan.

" After the meeting we all split up and I begin texting Edward the plan

B: we are making our move in 2 days. The plan is to tranquilize her and take her while the others are on a fake se up mission.

E: okay keep me posted. How is everything else going?

B: terrible. They act like I cannot do anything around here. Plus they refused to take her powers away and give them to me. I do know that they made cuffs to dampen her powers. I may be able to step in and help in torturing her.

E: how do you plan to do that?

B: probably throw in some good punches and kicks, made taking a knife and cutting her, and maybe even break some bones. I could also have the guys maybe try and make moves on her then Jasper won't want her anymore and break the bond killing her.

E: all of those are good and could work. Good luck and please stay safe. I love you and miss you.

B: love and miss you too.

Everyone is sitting around when F

Everyone is sitting around when F.R.I.D.A.Y goes off with a mission.

"What do you have for me F.R.I.D.A.Y" Tony says.

He begins displaying everything out for this mission. "It shows they are making a move in two days. This place is full of equipment that could be deadly in their hands." Steve says.

"I agree. How many of us will be going?" Bucky asks.

"Lets call for formal meeting and discuss this." Tony says.

Everyone heads to the conference room and begins looking into all the information they have on this upcoming mission. After hours of looking into the details, their plans, and information, a plan starts to build.

"Alright, so I say we send me, Rogers, Barnes, Jasper, Romanoff, and Wanda on this mission." Tony says.

"Why not Payton?" Wanda says.

"Hydra is still after her, so in case this is a trap to get her there, it would be better to have you. And Payton be here." Tony says. "Plus, this isn't a super big mission and we can give Payton time to train a little bit from being out for two weeks if that is okay?" Tony stated.

"Yeah that is fine with me. I trust you all to do this. I just have a bad feeling about this mission. I don't know why but I do. There is something not right but I just cannot put my finger on what it could be. So just be careful out there. I do not need you all getting hurt or Hydra taking you guys." Payton says.

The team continued working through a strong plan to get in, take the agents out and get home.