Chapter 22

It's been a week since Edward left and he's finally back

It's been a week since Edward left and he's finally back. Bella has been a pain in the ass. She's been trying to get me and Peter to talk to the Cullen's about where Edward is. And every time I tell her no and that it's none of mine or her business.

"Payton you have to go and talk to them and find out what they are hiding. I know it's something." Bella says.

"Are you fucking kidding me. They are normal people. Back the fuck up. They had some things to come up with their family in another state so fucking chill. I'm not going to harass them because you want to shove yourself on them." I say getting angry.

I walk away and go over to the Cullen's and see Edward. "Thank you for being such a selfish asshole making us and your family suffer while you were gone. She has been an ass all fucking week and is starting to notice you guys aren't normal." I tell him.

Edward starts to growl at me and Jasper does not like that. His eyes turn black and me pulls me close.

Major has made an appearance. "You better watch who you growl out. Payton is my mate and bella is a fucking bloodsinger." Major is ready to kill so I hurry up and calm him down.

I lean up on my toes and kiss his ear. "Major I am safe. Its okay. You can calm down, you wont let anything hurt me." I whisper in his ear and start planting kisses on his neck. He holds me tighter and puts his face into my neck to breath in my scent and calm down. Soon his eyes flash back to gold letting me know Jasper is in control again.

After school I went back to the Cullen's. Esme had asked me and peter to come over for dinner tonight if it was okay with the pack. Of course sam and Emily were fine with it because they decided to have a date night. Plus Jared and Paul were taking ash out for a wolf run tonight.

When we got to their house, the boys instantly went to playing videos games. I started to pout because I wanted cuddles. So instead of taking jasper away from playing videos games, I walked over to him, straddled his lap and wrapped myself around him like a koala bear. I snuggled my head into his neck and he put a blanket around me, then put his arms around my waist and back while he kept playing.

I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until Jasper started to wake me up. I began to whine and wrap myself around him tighter not wanting to get up yet. "Darlin you might want to wake up the food is ready."

As soon as he said food I was wide awake. My head shot up and i jumped off him headed to the kitchen. Esme was making a favorite. Chicken parmesan. Peter and I sat down and started eating.

After we finished eating, I helped Esme clean up the dishes. Once those were over I started walking towards to living room when I was stopped and pressed against the wall by jasper. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine with dominance running through the kiss. I ran my hands up his shoulders and started to run them through is golden curls.

I let a moan slip out which led him to vamp speeding me to his room. He pushed me onto the bed and continued making out with me. It didn't go any further than that. Our hands were feeling each other up, but we continued to lay there with him on top of me making out for 30 or so minutes. He was making me crave him even more. We eventually calmed down and went back downstairs and hung out with the family.

When we got downstairs I started wishing we I stayed in jaspers room. The family was having a meeting talking about Bella.

"She's human you doesn't need to be in this supernatural world Edward." Rosalie says.

"Yeah but it's okay for Payton to be here and Peter?" He said.

"Hey you asshole I'm already immortal. And have magic. I'm trying to hide from others too. So do not bring us into this over a blood singer. If she was a mate I'd support it 100% but she's not. She literally has options in life as a human that none of us can have. Leave her out of this world." I say to him.

"But what if she's my bloodsinger/mate. I feel this connection to her. I can't explain it."

"Edward, her blood is just clouding your thinking. It's making you want to rip her throat out but you are fighting it because you don't want her to die which makes you want to have that connection. This isn't going to work out for you. And I know I am jaspers mate and Rosalie's bestfriend but I will not help protect her from shit that happens if she finds out." I tell him.

"You seriously wouldn't help. With all your powers to protect her." Edward says.

I get pissed. "And there it is. You don't really care about us or what could happen to your family. You think because Alice has visions, jasper controls emotions, and I have my powers that we can just standing up and be her body guards. It's not going to fucking happen. If you try and use me for my powers it won't end pretty. I am part of the pack. The elders have stated since I can shapeshift into a wolf, and protected them I am a pack member and Jasper is protected under the imprint/soulmate law. But you aren't. So if you cause problems for me and try and use me I will not hold back the pack from protecting me. Got it?"