Chapter 73**

Smut Warning!!⚠️Jasper hasn't told me where we are going yet

Smut Warning!!⚠️
Jasper hasn't told me where we are going yet. He did say we were close.

"Can I please know where we are going?!" I ask impatiently.

"No. Darlin' it's a surprise." He says.

"Uhg fine." I say pouting.

Finally our jet landed and we were in a landing strip in the mountains. We had a uber to drive us from the landing strip to a cute little village area.

"Do you want to look around for a little bit before heading to our destination?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I said.

We started walking around shops and other stores looking around. I ended up getting some cookies and a hot chocolate. It just hit the spot. After 10 more minutes of shopping around, Jasper and I decided to head to our destination.

I was super excited because we had to use snowmobiles to get there. I followed behind Jasper until we ended up in a valley with a cabin that sat near a body of water. Of course it was frozen over right now.

"Oh Jasper this place is beautiful and the view through the valley was so breath taking

"Oh Jasper this place is beautiful and the view through the valley was so breath taking." I tell him.

"Well I am glad you like it because I bought it as a vacation home for us. Payton, welcome to Valley Winter. From here through the valley is all ours."

"Jasper you shouldn't have done that. That is so much money to spend." I tell him softly.

He walks up to me and pulls me close. "Payton, I have spent several several years saving up for my wife. Plus with the money I get from the avengers is there too. Me building our house, buying this valley has not even put a dent in our money. So please just relax and enjoy this okay? I want to give you the world and realistically I cannot do that, so I will give your pieces." He says.

"Thank you. This means a lot to me." I tell him and pull him into a kiss.

We spent the evening looking around the place and enjoyed being together. I was exhausted from the traveling and ended up falling asleep snuggled up next to Jasper listening to the fire place crackling.