Chapter 39

What have I done to Payton

What have I done to Payton. She has changed and it is all my fault. I broke her. Seeing her like this makes me want to just go and hold her but I know she won't let me.

"The fucking nerve to think it's any of your business, but ill tell you anyways. He has been here for me since I went to New York. He has helped train me in my powers, he saved my fucking life when I tried to kill myself because the pain of not having you with me was too much. YOU. DO. NOT. GET TO COME BACK HERE AND QUESTION HIS INTENSIONS. YOU LEFT ME JASPER. YOU FUCKING LEFT. ALL BECAUSE YOUR DICK HEAD OF A BROTHER TOLD YOU IT WAS BEST. WAS IT THE BEST HUH? WAS IT?" She yells at me and begins to cry.

Its taking everything in me to not pull her into me right now. I just want her back I know I fucked up. Why did I ever let Edward do this to me but why did I listen to him. I should have stayed for her.

"I get compared to your precious Maria, get called a monster, get my heart broken, and so many other things for you to stand here and act like you have a say in what I do. You told me to move on. And well I tried. First with Loki. It never went all the way. But it was with lady loki when I was drunk off my fucking ass to get rid of the pain. I remember everything from that night now, and let me tell ya, she fucked me good. But even through all of that shit, it still never made a difference because no matter what I do, my heart still wants you and still loves you, but you never loved me or wanted me. I'm done here and going home. Mom, dad I will see you tomorrow." She says and then leaves.

I feel my undead heart breaking even more. Venom starts to poor in my eyes and I just sit down putting my head in my hands.

"What has happened to her?" Emmett asks.

"She became the monster everyone believed she was. It was too hard for her to keep fighting herself on believing if she was or not a monster. So when Jasper told her she was, she really believed that she was a monster. Because he was the first person she let see the real her and it back fired and now she truly believes she is a monster. I try my hardest to tell her that she is not and i think sometimes she believes it but other times she doesn't" Sam says.

I see Edward come back in the room with Bella. Loki looks over at Edward and when their eyes met they both sucked in a breath. They were soulmates. Yet he still had the blood bag with him. Loki looked crushed but kept himself together.

"Jasper, I won't lie to you my male form and Payton have never went all the way. There were times it almost happened but we stopped it. I started sleeping in the same bed as her the day after she tried to kill herself. No one wanted her alone so I stayed with her. She was comfortable with me because we have both been called monsters by loved ones before so we understand each other. The night we did actually sleep together I was in my female form. We went to the club because she wanted to drink her pain away and well she tried but it didn't work. The next morning when we realized what happened we told each other it couldn't happen again. That girl was and is in love with you, and you threw her out like she was nothing. It also didn't help that she had to kill your fucking ex after having to hear once again that she was a monster. She will not forgive you easily and she may not forgive you at all." Loki says.

He then turns to Edward, "and you, yeah I know we just met but I have to say I am highly disappointed in you. You know that human is only a blood bag not your mate. And as of a few minutes ago we've noticed we are mates. You know how sacred mates are and for you to split two of them up makes me question you as a mate and if you are even worth to be mated to." He finishes saying.

"I didn't mean to break her. I thought it was safer for us to be apart so she wouldn't get hurt by me. I thought pushing her away was the right thing to do so she wouldn't follow me. I never expected it to be this bad. After a month I wanted to come back to her but I knew she would've hated me so I stayed away. I missed her so much and I still do." I say letting out a dry sob.

"It is going to take a while to get through to her again, to trust you, and actually believe anything you say. Also, a reminder, her house is La Push property. Embry lives there and so does Loki so if you show up they will kill you. Soulmate or not. You broke my daughter. This is the second time I have seen her give up on her life now. I cannot lose her because of you." Sam said as him and the pack, and team left.

I sat there still in my head. "This is all your fucking fault Edward. If you would have fucking listened to Rose, Payton or I, and our concerns we wouldn't be here now. You just had to bring that fucking blood bag in here and not only has she ruined all of our lives, but she just ruined your chances with your actual soulmate because you are so hung up on her. I am fucking done with you. I do not see you as family anymore. You wanted us to all move away together and then you fucking left us just to have all of us move back and you bring her back here. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Everyone is silent now shocked at my out burst. "I understand I have my own faults in this with Payton and I am facing those consequences, but that wouldn't have had to happen if you would have left Bella alone. So fuck you Edward. And be careful, the next time that blood bag steps out of line, Major will be released and kill her."

I leave the living room and go to my room. I sit there wondering if I will ever get Payton back. What can I do to win her back? I spend the rest of the evening and night in my room not talking to anyone. All I can do is lay here and cry missing my darlin'.