Chapter 72**

Small Smut warning!⚠️Mrs

Mrs. Jasper Whitlock Hale. I love the sound of that.

After the ceremony, Leah started instructing us on placements for the wedding party photos and the ones of Jasper and I.

Once the pictures were taken, Jasper and I finally got a moment alone. He dragged me to our room where he got ready this morning.

Smut Warning!⚠️
He shoved me against the door and started kiss my jaw to my neck.
"Mmm Jasper. We don't have time for this." I tell him.

"Please just let me give you your first orgasm as my wife." He say kissing my neck and pulling up my dress. I don't respond I just moan out.

He gets down on his knees and pulls my panties to the side while putting one leg over his shoulder to spread me apart. It wasn't long until his mouth was attached to my clit.

"Oh fuck Jasper. Ahhh" I moan as he is eating me alive.

Next thing I know, he's shoving 2 fingers in and out of me at a rapid pace. He began picking up his pace and I was about to cum.

"Ahhh right there. Oh I'm gonna cum." I say
placing my hand in his hair and pushing him further against me.

I began shaking as I began to cum all over his tongue and fingers. He took his fingers out and continued licking up all my cum and then proceeded to duck his fingers clean while looking me in the eyes.
Smut ends!⚠️

My breathing starts to settle down while Jasper goes into the bathroom and gets a damp rag to clean me up before going back for the reception.

As we were getting ready to leave he stopped me. "Hey I forgot to mention, Embry asked me if he could propose to Peter during the garter or bouquet toss and I told him yes." He says.

"What?! I told Peter he could propose during that time!" I tell him.

His eyes go wide. "Wanna bet it'll be Embry to go first?" Jasper says.

"Oh no. It'll be Peter asking first. Embry is too shy."

"Yeah well so is your brother." He says.

"Okay fine. How about we make this interesting. Whenever we have our full intimate night later on, loser doesn't cum until the other says so. You take that bet?" I ask him.

"Oh you are so on darlin'. Prepare to not be cumming tonight because Embry will be asking first." He says.

"May the best one win!" I say.

We then quickly make our way to the reception. The party is lined up waiting to be announced in.
"What took y'all so long? Had to get a quickie in?" Emmett asks.
Jasper and I both tense and I start to blush.

Emmett soon busts out laughing realizing he was right. Well sorta. The DJ then starts announcing us in. As Jasper appeared on the dance floor, we began starting to our first dance song. I let Jasper surprise me. He chose Close Your Eyes by Michael Bublé.

As we were dancing Jasper pulled me close and started singing in my ear. Half way through the song he stopped singing. "Thank you for marrying me Mrs Whitlock. I love you so much." He says
"I love you too Mr. Whitlock. I will always choose you." I tell him leaning up kissing him tenderly.

As the song ended it was time for my father daughter dance. Daddy by Abby Anderson began to play. Dad was talking to mom so I walked over as the song started and grabbed his hand. I pulled him on to the floor with me and had our moment.

Typically dad is this big intimidating alpha but right now he's gone soft. I began sniffling feeling protected by dad and thinking of everything he's done for me since I came to La Push. I hugged him tighter and cried into his chest.

"My sweet daughter. You have grown so much over the little time I have known you. You are strong, beautiful, and so worthy of love. It was hard handing you off today but I know you are in good hands. I will always be here for you Payton whenever you need your dad. Just come and find me. You and Peter have brought so much joy into mine and Emily's life. I love you so much." He whispers against my head ending it with a kiss.

I look up at him with teary eyes. "I love you too. Thank you for taking me in and being the one to hand me off." I tell him. We continued dancing for the rest of the song. Now it was time to eat. For the shield guests who did not know about Jasper being a vampire, he decided to walk around thanking some people for coming. His two friends Peter and Charlotte where here.

After the eating was done more dancing started to break lose. It was a blast all night. Everyone was laughing and have a great time. Jasper and I were still teasing each other about the bet to see who would pop the question first.

The DJ announced it was time for Jasper to take off my garter. As I sat down in the chair, he started giving me a little bit of a show/strip tease. He then went up my dress and grabbed it with his teeth while teasing my folds with his finger. I had to keep a straight enough face so no one would see the teasing part.

All the guys were lined up fighting for each other. I snuck over to the DJ and got a microphone to hold in my hand for whoever gets down on a knee so everyone can hear. Jasper flicks the garter in the air and funny enough Embry caught it. I then look over and see Peter grab the ring in his pocket and get down on one knee.

Embry turned around and gasped. I was by Peter now and gave him the mic.
"Embry, since that moment on the beach and our eyes met, I knew we were destined to be together. We've grown closer over the last 2 years of me living here and I couldn't be happier. I know today is about my sister and Jasper but being a twin I get away with it since we celebrate every big event together. So Embry Call, will you do me the honor and marry me?" He asked.

Everyone was silent and then Embry brought out his ring and got down on a knee. "As long as you do the honor of saying yes to me as well." He say. Everyone is cheering them on like crazy! They both say yes and everyone erupts even more into celebration.

I walk over to Jasper and lean up to his ear. "Looks like someone isn't going to be cumming anytime soon...major." I say and bite his ear. He lets out a growl.

After another hour of partying we are finally sent off to the our private jet Tony lent us for our honeymoon. I cuddled up into Jasper. "I love you." I tell him.

"I love you darlin'."