Epilogue

25 years later

25 years later...

After Edward was killed, the tribe and Cullen's came together and made a true truce.

Jasper and Payton were able to restore their relationship with the Cullen's after a few years of work. They were now closer than ever before.

Jasper and Payton ended up adopting a couple other kids giving them a total of 4 children. Jaden grew up and shifted like Payton did. He ended up being soulmates to Paul and Rachel's daughter Lily. They grew up and got married at 22 and had 3 kids of their own.

Noel and Seth started dating at 15. She found out about the meaning behind the pack and imprinting at 13 but waited until she was 15 before she confessed her love to Seth. They had a strong bond almost as strong as Jasper and Payton. Noel went to school and once she graduated they got married. They ended up having 4 kids.

Ben was one of the kids Jasper and Payton adopted. When he was old enough they sat down and explained to him everything about the supernatural world. After he turned 20 he asked his mother to do a immortal spell. It wasn't long until he found his soulmate. She was a sweetheart and so down to earth. They did not get married until Ben was mentally 26. They only had 2 children and were happy with that.

Jessica was their other daughter. She ended up being imprinted on by Jacob and Lisa's son Alex. Alex took role as Alpha when he was of age. Jessica and Alex got engaged at 20 and married at 22. She also asked for the immortal spell to be with Alex forever. They had 5 kids.

All four kids were happy and in love. That is all Jasper and Payton wanted for them.

Peter and Embry got married and adopted 3 children. Mom and dad decided to want the immortal spell as well not wanting to be without their family. They ended up getting pregnant and had twins.

Life was good and they couldn't ask for anything better.

These last 25 years have been amazing

These last 25 years have been amazing. I am in more love with Payton now than I was when I married her. I found her out by the waterfall relaxing against a rock enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Just thinking about how far we have come. We have 2 beautiful children that are biologically, our other 2 have grown into wonderful people as well. Our grandkids are adorable as shit. It is just as great life that we have. All because we fell in love." She say.

"I do not think I thank you enough for the family and love you have given me." I tell her.

"Mmm you do more than enough to show me and tell me." She says.

"I love you my sweet darlin'."

"And I love you my sexy cowboy"

None of this would have happened if it wasn't for running into her at that coffee shop in New York. My love my Payton Snow Uley W. Hale. My  Winter Witch Assassin.