Chapter 77**

Smut Warning!⚠️After our time looking through the markets, Payton and I have continued to explore the area

Smut Warning!⚠️
After our time looking through the markets, Payton and I have continued to explore the area. I took her to go scuba diving, surfing, and a few local trials for hiking. It is now our last evening here for a while until we come back.

This whole week has been amazing, once again, as we are just relaxing around the house, she doesn't wear anything and I love it. I cannot get enough of my little mate and I never will.

She was taking a nap, so I decided to make her dinner. I grabbed out her steak and some veggies to make with it. Once the food is done, I plate it and go wake her up.

"Payton, I have dinner ready for you." I say kissing her all over the face.

She starts moving around and waking up. I pick her up and carry her outside on the patio at the table. I then go back inside and grab her food and bring it out to her.

"Thank you handsome. I appreciate you cooking for me even though you do not eat." She tells me.

"I like being able to take care of you. There are so many things that I know you can handle on your own. So being able to do this helps me feel like I am doing something for you to take stress off of you I guess." I say shrugging.

"That is so sweet. And yeah, there are times I forget to eat so it helps that you remember for me." She says giggling.

She continued eating while I went and cleaned up the kitchen. Once she was done, she brought in her plate and glass and I cleaned those too. After I finished, I went back outside to see her laying on the outdoor couch we had just enjoying the view. All she was wearing was my t-shirt. I walked around and laid on top of her and started making out with her.

Smut Beings!⚠️
I slowly ran my hand up her side and to one of her boobs starting to massage is. She moaned against my lips and I began grinding my hard erection against her warm core. I moved down and started kissing her neck. After giving her sweet spot enough attention, I sat up and ripped the shirt apart. I leaned back down and started sucking on her nipple while massage the other boob in my hand.

I slowly made my way down her body making sure to leave my marks all over. This sweet little body is mine so I am making my mark on her. I was soon down to her pussy and pushed her legs apart more. The smell of her arousal hit me making me growl feral. She kept bucking her hips wanting some kind of contact.

"Tell me what you want babygirl." I growl out.

"You. Please, just do something. I want you to make me cum please." She begs.

I let out another growl and brush my nose against her clit smell her arousal more. I wanted to mark her so bad. I have waited till we were married and wanted her consent first. But first, I am giving her an orgasm. I attached my mouth to her clit and went to town on her. I was going to show her no mercy tonight. We've had so many love making sessions, but tonight I am going to fuck the shit out of her.