Chapter 25

A couple more weeks have gone by and Bella is still around

A couple more weeks have gone by and Bella is still around. Sadly.

Today is baseball day! Peter and I have only got to do this once with them so we were excited to do it again! I left ash at home because he doesn't like storms. The loudness reminded him of hydra so he always took shelter under my bed.

As Peter and I are getting ready at home Jasper texted me saying Bella would be going to the field with us. Uhg why can't we just do one thing without this blood bag. Oh well. I was excited to play baseball again with the family.

As jasper went up to bat, I couldn't help but check him out. His gorgeous blonde curls showing beneath his baseball cap, his shirt that fit his muscles perfect, and his pants showing off more of his assets.  When Alice pitched ball and jasper swung to make contact I bit my lip watching my man. He was just so sexy.

We kept playing a few rounds when something started to feel off. "STOP" Alice yelled. She told us of three nomads hearing us play and showing up. Fuck. Jasper looked at me worried.

"Hey it is okay, they won't be able to tell a difference with us." I told him. I then mumbled a silencing spell over mine and peters heart so they couldn't hear the beat.

The vampires soon appeared. There was a red head, a dude with dread locks, and a blonde guy that just looked wicked evil. Everything was going fine till the damn wind blew and they caught Bella's scent. This is why I did not want her around. And I am not protecting her. She has been a selfish bitch since she moved here and thinks she has a right to know everything.

Edward is freaking out and practically throwing Bella in Emmett's jeep to get her away from this area. Jasper, Peter and I went back to the Cullens. When we got there, ash was asleep on the couch. Such a cute boy. Suddenly Carlisle is walking in with Laurent. Jasper instantly got up and stood in front of me.

"I have come to warn you all about James. I have grown tired of his games and what he does. Also do not underestimate Victoria."  He told us.

Edward and Bella were coming in and saw Laurent. But soon calmed down when he explained himself again. We were all in the garage while Edward was figuring out a plan. Rose and Esme were going to watch Charlie, Emmett, Edward, and Carlisle were going south and then he looked at me.

"No I am not helping. Sorry. Peter and I are going home. This is your mess you clean it. This is exactly why I did not want her around. It would be different if she was your mate but she is not. So I will not protect your blood bag sorry." I state. I call for Ash and he comes over to my jeep.

Jasper walked over to me. "Thank you for not going. I know some of them won't like it but you are protecting yourself and your brother. Be careful please.  I love you."

"I love you jasper. Come back to me safely please."

After our goodbyes, peter, ash, and I jumped in the jeep and headed home for the night. I worried the whole time about jasper.

He ended up calling me when they reached the hotel. At that time everything was fine. I soon got a text from him saying the tracker changed his course and was headed to some ballet studio Bella used to go to. Hopefully that bitch doesn't do anything to get the family hurt or in trouble.

When I woke up the next morning, I looked over to see Jasper laying in my bed. He looked deep in thought. I started to shift around some and looked at him more.

"Jasper, what happened. What's wrong." I ask. He finally looks over at me and pulls me close.

"She left the hotel while Alice, Daren and I were checking out and loading the car to leave and she then she was gone. James made her think he had her mother and it was a trap of course. He ended up attack her, broke her leg and then he actually bit her. There was so much blood. And it was strong. Emmett, Alice, Daren and I were tearing James apart and burning him while Edward had to suck the venom out of her. She ended up in the hospital. We told her parents Edward was going back to bring her home to Charlie and she tripped and fell down some stairs and out a window. They seemed to by it." He said. But there was something else he wasn't tell me.

"Jasper, what else are you not telling me?" I asked.

"Bella is mad we didn't let her change. And she is also mad you and peter weren't there to protect her either. She even made the comment if you were there, James could have been after you but instead you protected yourself and peter. I don't know exactly but some bullshit like that."

"Wait, why did she word it like that? Like it could have been me?"

"I think Edward told her what you were."

"Oh for fuck sake"

The rest of the day, Jasper and I sent in bed watching movies together and cuddling. I couldn't get enough of him today so I was practically laying on top of him the whole time. Anytime he tried to move I would hold him tighter. He would chuckle at me actions and pull me closer to him.

We ended up having another heated make out session. A couple actually but they did not go any further than that.
We soon had a conversation about some up coming events for us.

"Are you wanting to go to prom?" He asked.

"Would you be mad if I said I didn't want to go, that I would rather have a date night instead just the two of us instead of a big crowd of people I do not like?"

"No that is perfect with me actually. I would rather do that anyways." He said.

We spent that evening making plans for our weekend get away. Instead of having a date, we planned to just get away for the weekend and it only be us. Although it wasn't that far away of a get away, we got a hotel room in port Angeles. There was an arcade center there. It was similar to the one peter and I went to in new york for twin day. I was super excited.

Peter was happy for me to get away. But I soon found out he was happy because Embry was going to be coming over. Even though there was the treaty, Embry did not know about it yet so the Cullens were fine with it. Embry and Peter had been getting closer so this would be their first weekend together.

The rest of the week went by fast and prom weekend was here. Jasper and I left a Friday morning for our getaway. We got to our hotel and checked in. We had a blast, we spent Friday walking around different stores shopping and went to the movies. Saturday, we spent the whole day at the arcade place. There were so many things to do that we took advantage of the day and stayed till it closed. Sunday was a relaxing day in. I woke up and jasper had brought me breakfast in bed. We watched a movie which soon turned into a beautiful afternoon of making love. I was so sore from this man but damn was it worth it.

Jasper ran me a bath. While I was relaxing he got everything packed and loaded up for us to go. I decided to let him drive home because I was still sore and tired. Before we started our trip home, Jasper pulled into starbucks for me to get my coffee fix for the day.

It was a perfect weekend. It couldn't have gone any better. I am so in love with Jasper, I never want this to end.