Chapter 88

I have not heard from Bella in a week

I have not heard from Bella in a week. I hope she is okay. I know their plan of taken Payton was getting started but I haven't heard since then on how it is going. Since Bella went with hydra, she has distanced herself more but I think that is because she is so busy training and being the amazing badass she is.

I am getting worried about her though. I do not want anything to happen to her. She deserves everything after what she has been through. Once we get rid of Payton, then I can give Bella everything that she wants.

I keep texting and calling her but she won't answer. I also do not know where the base is located at so I cannot just get up and go find her. All I can do is hope she is okay and comes back save to me.

It has been a couple days now since Jasper and I told the kids we were their parents

That same afternoon we took the kids to the park to play and start their new life in making memories for their childhood.

We are now getting things ready to go to La Push. We are making the road trip again since my Jeep is still here.

As Jasper is loading everything up, I get a text from dad saying all the kids stuff was delivered that we had ordered for them. Dad, Loki and Embry promised not to tell the others about the kids. They wanted it to be a surprise. Especially for mom because she is going to be so happy about having grandkids. She knew how much I wanted my own kids and now that it worked out she will probably cry.

All three of them went and set up Jaden and Noel's room. I thought it was super sweet to help us out. They unpacked and sorted out all their clothes for them as well. Dad and Embry did Jaden's room while Lady did Noel's room. I couldn't wait for the kids to see their rooms either. I was also getting excited for everyone to meet he kids and hear that they are actually ours.

"Payton, darlin' everything is loaded up and ready to go." Jasper says to me walking up to where everyone was waiting.

"Alright thank you." I tell him giving him a kiss.

"Come on kids, it is time to say goodbye to all your aunts and uncles." I say.

They go running to the team telling them goodbye and giving them all big hugs. Jasper and I went and said our goodbye's as well.

Before I stepped away, Tony and Pepper grab me and pulled me to the side.

"Everything okay?" I ask nervously wondering what could be going on.

"Payton, you and Peter have been like a set of kids to us even though Sam and Emily took you in officially. We have felt we did the same in a way. Tony and I have decided to split some of our earnings with the two of you that way you will be set for life." Pepper says.

I begin to tear up. "You guys do not have to do that for us. We saw you as another set of parents as well but you do not have to give us your money. Rescuing me and saving Peter so long ago has been and always will be more than enough for us both." I tell them.

"Well too bad. It is already done. We have two accounts set up for you both that is constantly putting money in there so we know once we are gone some day you are both taking care of. Whether that is just your four, and peter and Embry, or any additional child you bring into your family. Just accept it and let us take care of you." Tony says.

Tears are falling down my cheeks now and I pull them both into a hug. "We will come visit more now that we do not have to stress over a stupid bloodbag or Hydra. And you all can come down any time you want. Maybe we can all plan a big team vacation to celebrate finally getting to retire or something." I tell them.

"That sounds perfect sweetheart. And if you ever want to do some work away from here, let me know and I can hook you up with a remote job." Tony says.

"That would make me feel better about accepting your money so I may take you up on that." I tell them.

We give our final hugs and I make my way towards the jeep. Thankfully it had a backseat so the kids would be safe in it. Once again Jasper did most of the driving that way I could take care of the kids as much as I could. The sweetheart my husband is started the trip off like last time and got me coffee.

During the trip back we made more stops due to the kids having smaller bladders and needing to move around more. I would google areas to sight see that we didn't stop at to make the trip more memorable.

I did end up asking Jasper to stop at a hotel so the kids could get a comfortable night sleep and me as well. I was able to search and book us a room quickly that was an hour away from where we currently were. As we continued to drive, the kids were already asleep.

The closer we got to the hotel the more tired I was becoming. Thankfully we finally arrived. Jasper checked in for us while I was getting the kids up and out of the jeep. He carried in Jaden while I carried Noel. Once they were in bed and settled down, I changed and curled up next to Jasper falling asleep soon.

The next morning I woke up and got the kids fed and ready to hit the road. We continued our small stops here and there for the kids to explore. They were having a blast.

Finally after several hours we arrived to La Push. The smell of the beach hit my nose and the mossy smell of the forest was amazing. I have missed this place. We soon pulled up to mom and dad's house. The kids were asleep so I decided to go in first while Jasper was waking them up.

As I walk through the door I get tackled into a wolf pack hug. "We have missed you Snow." Paul say

Everyone gets their hugs and finally mom comes up and holds me tight. Dad told her about hydra so I know she is emotional about me having to go through that all over again.

"Where's that husband of yours?" Jared asked.

"Well he is outside but there is something we both have to tell you all but first I need you all to please stay calm and do not make loud noises." They nod their heads and I yell for Jasper.

Him and the kids come in. Noel is cuddled into his neck while Jaden runs over to me and latched onto me.

"Guys, I would like for you to meet Jaden and Noel. Our children."

They all look at them and I suddenly hear a small gasp. I look and see Seth looking at Noel in a protective yet loving way.

"Really Seth."