Chapter 80

It is now time for them to leave on their mission

It is now time for them to leave on their mission. I still cannot shake off a feeling something is going to happen. I go and help Jasper get everything he needs.

"Come back to me okay?" I tell him. He stops what he is doing and turns around looking at me.

"Darlin' I will always come back to you. I love you and hope to not be gone too long."

"I love you cowboy."

After another few minutes they load up and head out. It is just me, Pietro, Peter and Sam in the tower. Peter decided to come up and visit for a little bit since I was home. It was nice seeing him again.

Sadly Embry couldn't come with him because he had to stay back home for patrols. Loki is with Leah and Thor is off world right now. We are all sitting round having a blast.

Peter and Pietro challenged each other in a just dance battle so of course we all got involved in that. Sam ended up winning which was a shocker. We ended up playing Mario Kart which took a violent turn very fast. We were all screaming at each other and by the end of the games we weren't talking to each other.

So for lunch we ordered pizza and was watching a movie in silence. We were all on our own separate couches still being petty about the games.

It wasn't much longer until F.R.I.D.A.Y announced the team made it to their location. What was weird though, was F.R.I.D.A.Y began to short out. All four of us were on high alert not knowing what was happening. Nothing was working. Peter tried seeing what was wrong.

"We have been hacked guys." He says to us.

I quickly use my magic to change us all into our uniforms to get ready for a fight.
Suddenly the floor was filling in with Hydra agents. Fuck. Shots began being fired and we were fighting the best we could. This was my bad feeling, I knew something was going to happen.

After the flight we get to the building where the agents are suppose to be

After the flight we get to the building where the agents are suppose to be. It is too quiet and something does not feel right. We all take our positions and clear the building to find it empty.

"Guys something does not feel right here. Plus I am getting no sounds or movement." I say over the coms.

'I agree with him. I am finding nothing here." Bucky says.

"Continue sweeping the building." Steve says.

We all got back to the main floor and there was nothing here. Then it clicked with me. Payton's bad feeling.

"Stark this was a set up." I tell him beginning to panic.

Tony tries connecting back with the compound but nothing is happening.

"Guys we need to go now. I think this was the set up to leave Payton at home to get her back."

We load up quickly and I begin to pace back and further of the jet. "Jasper you need to calm down." Nat says.

"Calm down? Calm down really? My wife could be taken by them and you and bucky both know what those fucking assholes can do to her. So do not tell me I need to calm down." I say firmly as major is released.

"Major, we will do everything we can okay?" Steve says.

"She is suppose to be safe in that compound. I shouldn't have left her."

I just stare at him. "Payton had a bad feeling and I kept brushing it off telling her it was fine and had nothing to worry about. Yet here we are and she is either dead or they took her. She has dealt with enough trauma and doesn't need more added to it, yet that might happen." I state flatly. I then stopped talking to them and kept pacing hoping that she is okay. I cannot lose her again.

I keep fighting these agents left and right

I keep fighting these agents left and right. I tried relying on hand on hand before using my magic so I do not get drained as fast. I tried talking to F.R.I.D.A.Y but she was still out so I had no way of getting in touch with the team. This was not going to end well for us. However, I tried to keep pushing through. I focus on taking an agent down one by one.

Nat and Bucky's training has started paying off more. One agent comes at me and I head butt him and punch him in the throat, take his gun, and shot him in the stomach. I noticed another agent coming behind me and I ran towards him jumping up and wrapping my thighs around his neck and slam him into the floor punching his nose, causing him to knock out. I started using my magic a little more and would occasionally throw agents out the windows.

Peter is webbing some of the agents and Pietro has been using his speed to tie some of them up. Sam is sweeping around outside in his suit fighting off the once surrounding the place. I noticed Peter was running low on webs because we were not ready for this ambush.

It was not much longer that Peter had been knocked out and so had Pietro. I keep fighting the best I can until I see Sam is out too. Fuck. What am I going to do. There is no one left here but me and I just keep fighting not wanting to accept my fate of being taken back to hell again.

Before I can make my next move on an agent, I feel something gets shot into my neck. I start feeling dizzy and my vision starts to blur. I see a figure walking towards me and places cuffs on my wrists making my magic dampen and out of use. This is it. I am going back to hell. I try focusing on my vision again fighting the drug, but I get hit up side the head and then everything goes black.