Chapter 37

It is now time for my mission

It is now time for my mission. I have everything that I need. Apparently this base is suppose to be dead but we will see.

I get everything I need. Since it's just me I will teleport to the location. The team comes and talks to me some more about what I need to do then says their goodbyes.

Soon the pack comes over and does the same thing. Dad and mom hug me last "we love you sweetheart." They say.
"I love you too."

With one last goodbye I wave and head out.

After Payton left shit seemed to go down in La push

After Payton left shit seemed to go down in La push. Bella jumped off a cliff and almost died, Harry had a heart attack and died and Alice showed up to get Bella to save Edward.

Bella saved him and returned the next day with the rest of the Cullen's. The pack had a meeting with them. "Well I see that you guys are back." Sam says.

"Yes we are. And we would like to go back to the original treaty" Carlisle says.

"That is fine, but Payton and Peter's house is now La Push property and not to be messed with. So if you try and go to their house it will be breaking the treaty" Sam says.

"How is that even possible" Emmett asks.

"After you all left, Payton went to New York. The property was still in Tony's name, but since I adopted Peter and Payton, the property is now under my name. As requested from Payton."

"Where is she?" Jasper asks.

Sam snapped his head over to Jasper. "Mission." Is all he said still pissed at the leech for breaking his daughters heart.

Jasper was devastated to see that Payton wasn't there with them. But if only the pack, team, and Cullen's knew what was happening to her during this meeting.

"Also before this meeting ends. I am temporality pausing the treaty, and stepping out of Alpha role for a second." Sam says.

After he says that he walks up to Jasper and punches him right in the face sending him flying back into the ground. "That is for breaking my daughters heart." And he punches jasper again. "And that is for calling her a monster." He crossed back over with the rest of the pack. "Treaty unpaused." And turns around walking away leaving a shocked coven.