Chapter 81

We finally get back to the compound and I use my vampire spend to run everywhere looking for her

We finally get back to the compound and I use my vampire spend to run everywhere looking for her. She is no where to be found. Major breaks through again and is feral.

I go to the living room and see dead agents scattered across the floor. Pietro and Peter are knocked out on the floor. I do another run through hoping Payton is here and find nothing.

I lose my shit and start breaking even more shit and flipping furniture. I am out for blood now. My wife is gone and these assholes will pay. I walk passed the team who are shocked by my extreme outburst. I need to make some phones calls.

My first is Sam. (Sam, Jasper)
"Hello"

"Hey Sam. Is Loki there with you?"

"Yeah, the whole pack is why?"

"Put me on speaker."

"Okay you are good."

"Hydra took Payton. They had a set up to get some of us out of the compound and took her while we were gone."

"What happens now?"

"Honesty, just pray that they do not turn her again or worse kill her. Listen I know it is a lot to ask, but I am out for blood now so do you and Loki want to help?"

"We will be there. Let me get the boys patrol figured out and then we will come."

"Okay that sounds good. Also, Embry if you hear me you might want to come too. The agents did a number on Peter. He still hasn't woken up yet."
Growls could be heard through the phone.

"Loki will be teleporting us there. So expect us at anytime."

He hangs up and I start to think of who else I should call. I then get an idea and call the one person who would be able to find Payton.
"Hello"

"Demetri, it's about Payton."

"What happened?"

"We were sent out on a mission that was a set up to get out of the compound. Payton did not go on this mission with us, and hydra came in and took her while we were gone."

"I am guessing you need my help finding her?"

"Yes if you do not mind. I know you are one of her best friends and it would mean a lot to me if you helped. Plus, I am sure her father is more than okay with you coming and helping us end hydra once we find her. We are now out for blood."

"I will talk with the master's and see what I can do. I will be in touch in a little bit after speaking with them."

"That is fine. Thank you Demetri. I appreciate it more than you know."

I begin pacing back and forth again worrying about Payton. I hope she is okay.

I start to wake up and my head is killing me

I start to wake up and my head is killing me. My vision is still blurring but is coming back slowly. Suddenly my brain fills with memories of what has happened. I am back in Hydra.

I try and use my magic but see the cuffs are still on me and isn't working. There is a shocking collar around me neck as well.

Once I am fully awake and can see everything, I look over and see two kids in the corner scared. They are curled up into each other and look like they haven't ate in days.

Suddenly the doors open and walks in Rumlow. But that isn't the surprising piece. What is surprising is seeing Bella in a hydra suit.

"Nice to see you again Winter"

"Rumlow" I state flatly.

"Hydra has missed you dearly. So this can go two ways. 1. You willingly help us with our missions or 2, we torture you until you break and reset you as the Winter Witch Assassin."

"You won't be able to break me Rumlow." I tell him.

"Yeah, well we will see about that." He says walking out the door. Bella stays behind looking at me.

"So you work for Hydra now?"

"Yes. I joined them after you decided to be a bitch and not protect me from the Volturi. I want to see you in pain, bleeding, begging"

"Yeah the begging piece isn't going to happen."

She walks up to me and slaps me across the face. It should have hurt but she is pretty weak. "Wow that hurt so bad. Tell me, does Edward know you are here?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter if he knows or not."

"Oh but it does. I do not by this you left him act bullshit."

"Yeah well I did leave him."

"Or you physically left him so he could go back to his family and act like nothing is wrong, yet you both are planning on ending Jasper, the pack and I because we do not bow down to you like you think you deserve."

"I do deserve it. And by the time we are done with you, you will bow down to me." She says.

"Yeah that won't happen. I think I would take the bullet over bowing down to you." I say pissing her off more.

She swings and punches me in the face and starting kicking the shit out of me. I do not make any sounds or movements. I am used to this kind of treatment but it also wasn't as bad as before since she is weaker than the others. After 10 minutes of her kicking and beating me she finally leaves.

I let out a cough and some blood comes out. Great. I push myself up and crawl over to lean against the wall.

"Are you okay?" A little voice asks me. I look over and see the boy and girl looking at me.

"No, but I will be okay. Are you two okay?" I ask.

"No we have been here for over 2 years and they keep hurting us." The boy says.

"What are your names?" I ask.

"I am Jaden and my little sister is Noel." He says holding her close.

"How old?" I asked.

"Just turned 7 and she is 3 almost 4 now." He says.

"Well Jaden and Noel, I promise you both I will get you out of here and help you find your families." I tell them both.

"We do not have any more family," he says.

My heart breaks for them. I promised myself then and there I would do anything for them and protect them at all cost.