Chapter 66**

Smut WARNING ⚠️"Welcome Home Payton" he says

Smut WARNING ⚠️
"Welcome Home Payton" he says.

"What?" I say confused.

He takes my hand leading me to the house. "I had this built for us over the last two months, that way when we are married this is where we can live. Peter and Embry can have the house they are at now and here can be ours." He says.

"You did this all for me?" I asked still shocked.

"I did this for us, our future, our forever. I also made sure there were plenty of room in case we ever decided to adopt." He says.

I am starting to cry even more. As I walked in I saw it was already fully furnished and live in ready.
"I had the guys help out when bringing in the furniture and setting it up. I also had Rose fill your closet with clothes so when you come between here and New York you never had to pack. Tony also put in an A.I. system." He says pressing a button.

"Hello Payton, hello Jasper." The voice says.

"Hi E.L.S.A" Jasper says.

"Really?" I say flatly at the name.

"Hey don't get mad at me. Tony was the one who did it."

Jasper reaches out his hand and shows me the rest of the house. All the spare rooms look amazing, I have a small lab here, and the master suite was stunning. The bathroom was one of my favorite features. It had a giant bath and a glass wall shower. So I can see my naked man and all he is packing.

"So I have to tell you, that solo mission I went on was a fake." He says.

"Then what did you do?" I asked.

"Well, that ring you are wearing was actually my mothers. She had given it to me before I left for the war. I put it in a lock box and buried it by papa grave. So my mission was to go back to Texas and get that ring for you. I promised mama to give the girl that was the love of my life that ring when I found her. And well darlin' that is you. I know we had a really rough patch but it has made us so much stronger and I am never letting you go again." He says. "Plus, I also flew here to La Push to help your mom plan this party and have your dad help me with the house designs and permission to build on La Push and marry you." He tells me.

I am tearing up. He has done so much. I look down at the ring on my finger. "I cannot believe you went through all the trouble of staging a fake mission to get this ring and party for me. Jasper, no one has ever done anything like that for me before. You really want me to have your mothers ring?" I asked him.

"Payton I am more than sure darlin'. You have had my heart since the day I met you, and I only want you to be my wife. And this ring kept me going until I found the girl who completed me and made me fall in love." He says.

Smut Begins!⚠️
I did not know what else to say so I put my feelings into actions. I walked up to him, and gently grabbed his face and started kissing him. I ran my hands round his neck, down his back and up to his chest where I started unbuttoning his shirt. He held me close with his hands on my waist. Once I get his shirt undone, I pushed it off of his showers and off of him. I run my hands back over his toned chest and abs.

He started to unzip the back of my dress and pushed the straps off my shoulder. As he did so, he began kissing my neck and found my sweet spot. Once the dress was on the ground he went and removed my panties. He lifted me up and sat me on the bed. I grabbed his belt and started taking it off followed by his pants and boxers.

"Damn." I whisper.

"What is it darlin'?" He asks.

"You just look so handsome. And I cannot believe I get to see this the rest of my life." I say. He leans down and kisses me pushing me further back on the bed.

"Forever darlin'. You'll get to see this forever." He says.

He beings kissing down my neck and chest. His cold hand starts playing with one of my breasts while his mouth sucks on the other. I begin to moan and squirm underneath him. I feel him smirk against my skin.

"Please Jasper. No teasing tonight. Please." I say.

"As you wish Darlin'."

He then moves down to my core and starts sucking on my clit and fingering me at a quick pace. I start to feel a coil building up inside me. "Ahh Jasper please don't stop. I'm so close." I say.

He continues his pace fingering me but starts eating me out more roughly.

"Ahh fuck" I moan out as the coil snaps and my orgasm rips through my body. My thighs squeeze around Jaspers head as I continue to cum in his fingers and mouth. He works me through my high. Once I come down from it, I roll Jasper over and start to stroke him while sucking on his neck.

I kiss all the way down his chest and begin to lick his entire shaft before putting him in my mouth. As I begin to suck him off he moans and groans. He grabs ahold of my hair and starts pushing me further down making me deep throat him more. I let out a small gag. He lifts my head slightly and begins thrusting into my mouth. It wasn't long until he was cumming down my throat.

After swallowing every last drop of him, I crawl up and start grinding my pussy against his dick until he lifts me up lining himself with me and slamming deep into me. "Shit" I say.

He holds onto my hips while he pounds into me from underneath. My chest is flat against him and I am a moaning mess. He doesn't let up his pace and I start screaming and shaking violently against him. I soon feel him release into me. Instead of slowing it down, he gets behind me pushing my chest into the bed and slams back into me.

He holds onto my hips while continuing to wreck my insides. He leans down and moves his hand to my clit rubbing circles roughly on it. Before I could warn him, I break and cum all over him not, once or twice. But three times. This man did not let up his pace and continued to fuck me hard. After another 10 minutes, Jasper flips me over on my back. He now slows things down a little bit and leans down kissing me while continuing his thrusts.

"Mmm my sweet girl, you feel so good wrapped around me all blissed out. You look so pretty with that ring on your finger and my name chained around your neck. I cannot wait to spend forever with you as husband and wife. To love you every day, make love to you whenever we want, and just be with you, I love you more than anything in this world Payton." He says. I start clenching around him making him growl.

"That's it my beautiful fiance. Cum for me one last time." He say sucking on my neck and thrusting into my deeply.

I let out a moan "oh Jasper" as I cum one last time around him. I am overstimulated and blissed out. I feel him cum in me again and it felt so good feeling him inside me.
Smut Ends!⚠️

He pulls out and lays down beside me pulling me close. "I love you too Jasper and cannot wait to finally be your wife." I say cuddling deep into his chest before falling asleep.