Chaper 60

It's been a little over a month since Payton and Jasper went to New York

It's been a little over a month since Payton and Jasper went to New York. Jacob surprisingly found his imprint. Ever since he imprinted he dropped Bella so fast. Now her and Edward are being annoying trying to find Payton to talk to her and make the Volturi wait on having Bella changed.

I am down in the lab working on some technology while Embry is out on Patrol. About 10 minutes later my spider tingle started to go insane. I went to check the security but it was disconnected. I quickly sent dad a text since he wasn't on patrol this morning that something wasn't right here at the house.

I put my phone on silent and jumped up on the ceiling and started to slowly make my way through the house. Thanks to Tony and technology we made me a suit that helps me go invisible if I wanted to. So of course I activated that setting.

I get to where our room are and hear voices. I keep crawling and see Edward and Bella destroying Payton's room trying to find where they are at.

"Listen Bella, if we find where they are, we take Peter. She will have no choice but to submit to us and get the Volturi to back down on killing you." Edward says.

"Why don't you just turn me already then?" She asks.

"You know why. I want you to live a little and marry me first."

"Okay yes. I will marry you. But we get married next year. And I will be turned next year. Deal?" She asks.

"Yes deal. Now lets find Peter so we can take him." He says.

I make my way outside and hear the wolves at a distance coming my way. I set a trap for Bella when they walk out the door. Once they do walk out the webs grab her and web her to the side of the house. Edward looks shocked when he sees me disable the invisibility setting.

"Trying to find me huh? Gotta say you are dumber than I thought."

The wolves showed up and Embry was growling uncontrollably. He walks up to me and places his nose into me making sure I am okay.

"Why are you here?" Dad asked. Before Edward can speak, I spoke up.

"He wants to kidnap me, so Payton will come and do whatever they want. They think she will submit to them." I say. Edward is looking scared at this point.

The other Cullen's show up quickly as well. "Edward what are you doing. You are breaking the treaty. Just let this nonsense go son." Carlisle says.

"NO. I WON'T. Bella deserves to not have to live in fear and with the Volturi after us we can't live in peace. I just need Payton to talk to them." He says.

"Edward, I don't know where they went. You and Bella are causing more problems than the Volturi are. I hate to admit this, but Jasper is right. You have gone to far. Not only have you hurt this family, but you hurt Payton, and now you are trying to hurt her brother and an imprint of the pack which is against the treaty."

"I don't care. Bella is the most important thing and needs protected."

"Edward it breaks me heart to do this, but I am kicking you out of the Coven. I have already lost Jasper, and I may be losing Emmett and Rose too because of this obsession with a blood singer. Sam do as you wish." Carlisle says as they all go back to their home.

Sam and the pack get ready and attack him, but he grabs Bella and takes off. They took off after them trying to stop them. About an hour later, the pack comes back saying the lost him. Payton is not going to be happy when she hears about this.

I finally lose those mutts and slow down set Bella down

I finally lose those mutts and slow down set Bella down. "What are we going to do now?" She asks. "If we go back they will kill us Edward."

"I know. Let me think for a second." After 5 to 10 minutes of pacing back and forth I come up with an idea.

"Okay, what if we did what Maria did and teamed up with hydra. We could tip them off, help them find Payton, kidnap her, make sure do what we want, and then kill her." I say.

"And what about the avengers and Jasper?" She asks.

"If we help hydra we can let them kill the avengers and I will kill Jasper myself. I am still made about him ripping my arms off so it would be nice to rip him apart."

We continue to make our plans. I get us a hotel after withdrawing cash from the ATM. Bella and I begin to form our plan and where we need to start looking and thinking about. She suggested making an anonymous account and going through black market messaging plat forms to find hydra. I am not sure if that will work but why not try it. I am want revenge on Payton and Jasper. The freaking perfect couple, gets torn apart but takes each other back to become stronger than ever. Uhg. That is me and Bella and no one wants to see us happy together. Why does no one care that Bella and I were in pain too when we were apart. Why can they not just accept us and support us being in love. Oh well. If they want to be like this, then I will make sure they will pay. I will torture Payton in front of Jasper until or the other way around until they submit to us and do what we want. And just when they think we will let them go, I will rip apart Japer, set him on fire, and then kill Payton. I will get what I want in the end. Bella will be protected and no one will hurt her. No one.