Chapter 57

I wake up the next morning and decide I'm gonna start this "mission to get Payton laid" as Tony worded

I wake up the next morning and decide I'm gonna start this "mission to get Payton laid" as Tony worded. I texted the girls when I woke up that's what I would be doing.

Jasper was just getting out of the shower when I was getting up. "Good morning my darlin'. Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes I did my cowboy. I'm gonna shower real quick so go ahead down and I'll be there soon."

After I showered. I decided to start off kind of easy today. Just with some tight leggings and sorta cropped hoodie.

I put my shoes on and hair up and headed downstairs

I put my shoes on and hair up and headed downstairs. When I got there I saw everyone was back and getting the food places around the table.

"Hey there's our Snow." Sam says.

"Hey Birdbrain what's up." I say giving him a hug. Soon steve, Clint, and Bucky all come over and hug me while giving me a kiss on the head.

I grab a few things from the kitchen and walk out and see another guy I've never met. Must be Pietro. As I place the food down and go to sit next to Jasper, Pietro speeds in front of me and grabs my hands kissing my knuckles. "Well hello princess" he says. I just raise an eyebrow at him.

"And you are?" I ask.

"Pietro" he says letting his accent run thick.

"Mhmm" I say taking my hand back and taking my seat next to Jasper. He doesn't say anything just keeps staring Pietro down. I look over to see Wanda, Nat, and Tony having small smirks on their face. This plan is so going to work well. Maybe too well but we will see.

Breakfast went by smoothly and no more flirting happened. Throughout the rest of the day was a different story. The guys convinced Jasper to spar with them while I trained with nat and Wanda. I kept catching Pietro looking at me, talking to me and flirting of course.

Jasper would watch every time but never do anything about it. Alright time to step up my game. I acted completely oblivious to what Pietro doing.

We all ended up sitting in the lounge area this afternoon and Wanda wanted to know my story. So I began telling her about my twin as well and how we were kidnapped and separated.
"I was moved and trained under the winter solider program and became the Winter Witch or Winter Assassin. But I'm most know as Winter Witch. Peter was able to get out thankfully. But I was rescued for another 8 or so years. I honestly don't even remember because my memory that far back is still foggy. Anyways, I ended up getting saved by these guys and brought back here. They took me to get the rehabilitation on my mind like Bucky had done so I was free. I help with S.H.I.E.L.D or avenger missions. That's how I ended up in Forks Washington. There was some hydra agents lurking around my now family and I took them down. Met Jasper and his family as well along the way and well now I'm here." I say as Jasper pulls me into his side.

This fucker won't stop looking at me girl

This fucker won't stop looking at me girl. He is getting on my nerves and I could kill him. But I won't. I know Payton loves me and wants to be with me.

I have been holding back on being intimate with her because I don't want her to think I'm pushing her into that since we just got back together. But this guy is making me rethink that. The way he looks out her, flirts with her, and casually touches her is driving me in sane.

This evening is another round of training focusing more on conditioning. I didn't need to do that since I am a vampire but Payton was there and the guys had all welcomed me in and wanted me to join so why not. I lifted more with Steve or Bucky since they were on the heavier side of lifting.

I would often look over and see Payton with the girls working out. She looked so good. That little body made me just want to see it squirm under me. But I kept myself calm. I happen to look over a little more and see Pietro checking out my girls body and get mad. So I start working out harder to take my mind off of it.

That night when Payton and I went to bed I decided to say something.

"I don't think Pietro checked you out enough today." I say with a small growl. She looks over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" She said.

"I'm just saying he kept checking you out today. And it's annoying. The constant flirting the casual touches. Everything." I say. She looks at me and takes my face in her hands.

"Jasper I love you. No one else. I guess I wasn't really noticing because I'm too busy with the girls or thinking about you. You have nothing to worry about okay? I'm yours and only yours" she says pulling me in for a very needed kiss.

"Okay you're right. I'm sorry for being jealous" I say.

"Hey it's completely fine. Thank you for voicing that to me though."

"Of course darlin'." I say.

"Alright well I'm gonna hop in the shower quickly and head to bed. I'm exhausted" she says.

While she showers I decided to read for a little bit. It wasn't long until my girl came out and curled up next to me. I made sure to completely cover her in the blankets so she wouldn't be cold. I went and took a quick shower and came back to lay in bed. As soon as I got comfortable, Payton instantly curled into me again. She had her head laying where my unbeaten heart is with her arm around tightly around me. She's just so precious and I can't get enough of her.