Chapter 53

It has been a week since I woke up from my mini sleep coma

It has been a week since I woke up from my mini sleep coma. Jasper and I have not left each others side. Jasper has also moved in with me. Dad has even let him onto the rez and only him since he is a soulmate.

Jasper and I could not keep our hands off each other. We were constantly in some form of physical contact. Whether it was hand holding, arm around each other, me sitting on his lap, his head laying in my lap, his hand on my thigh, and so many more ways. Being apart for those 9 months have made us deprived of touch so we are taking advantage of working on our relationship but getting in all that physical touch we missed out on.

I am also not complaining either. He has been so sweet and kind to me over this past week. He has really gone above and beyond to show me he loves me and wants me. Of course I already forgave him, but he was mainly working on my trust. That has also started to grow back. Especially after 2 nights ago when I went to the Cullen's house. That was a shit show in itself.

Flashback 2 nights ago
Esme had texted Jasper asking for him and I to come over. She wanted to cook me dinner plus the others had missed me. I of course agreed and told him that was fine with me.

When we got to the house everyone was there except Edward and Bella. They all greeted me. Rose pulled me outside on the deck to talked a little bit.

"So how have you been feeling after everything?" Rose asked.

"Good actually. I am glad you came and told me to get my shit together when it came to Jasper. Having him with me these passed 5 days has been amazing. I missed him so much and I still just cannot get enough of him. You know? He has been doing sweet little gestures for me. Plus the surprise date night the day I woke up still has me swooning over him. Like he took me to our meadow, we played tag, acted like the teenagers we are, and when it started to rain he slow danced with me and sang to me. And everyday, he always tells me how much he loves me morning and night to make sure I never doubt our love again. So I would say everything is going well and I am feeling so much better." I says.

She pulls me into a hug. "Well I am glad you did get your head out of your ass and finally talked to him even though it took a wolf almost killing him to get you to snap out of it. He looks so much better and is happy now. Its been a while since I have seen that from him." Rose says.

We headed back inside after talking a few more minutes. Esme soon had dinner ready, so I was eating and talking with everyone. It was nice to be back here with his family but of course that all had to come crash down 40 minutes later.

Everyone was in the living room playing video games or reading when Edward and Bella walked in. "Payton we need to know how you know the Volturi and you need to contact them on extending Bella being changed." He says.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. "I met Demetri will I was the Winter Witch. I ran into him after I killed my targets and I'm assuming he smelt the blood so thankfully he cleaned up the mess and that's when I figured out what he was. It wasn't until maybe a year or so before I moved here that I was sent to Italy to check out a base. It was completely empty so I toured around the area and ran into him again. He took me to meet the kings and we'd been friends ever since. They understood I was trying to hide myself in a way so hydra wouldn't get me or use me. Plus they aren't making me change since I'm already immortal. So I've remained close to them since then. And no I will not try and protect her." I say.

Everyone is sitting there processing what I just said. "Wait why didn't you tell us about you knowing them?" Emmett asked.

"It may or may not have been my idea to not say anything and make y'all squirm a little bit over them finding out about me." I chuckle dryly rubbing the back of my neck. "Sorry" I say.

Emmett busted out laughing and Jasper just shakes his head. Everyone else has small smiles except for Bella and Edward. "You need to protect Bella. They will kill her. I don't want her turned yet." He says.

"Oh she won't be turned ever. She will be killed." I say flatly.

Edward starts to growl and starts to come at me and pins me against the wall cutting off my airway. "You will protect her or I will drain you dry." He says hissing at me.

Suddenly Edward is ripped off me and I see Major has made an appearance. Without a second thought, Jasper moved so fast and ripped Edwards arms off throwing then across the room. Edward let out a scream and no one dared to move since Major was out. "You fucking touch my mate like that again and I will fucking end you Edward. Not everyone wants to deal with your blood bag. I'm tired of this shit. Thinking you can control everyone to do what you want. Well I've had enough. So as of now, Carlisle and Esme until you show that golden boy here is not the leader of this coven, I am leaving and won't be around here anymore. You've let him run everyone here for too long. Not only did he bring a blood singer in, he manipulated all of us into leaving causing me to put Payton is unnecessary pain, and now he just laid his hands on her threatening her once again to protect his blood bag. I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU ALL UNTIL YOU REALIZE THEY ARE CAUSING PROBLEMS. Also, the next time you just stand there and watch him lay a hand on my mate I will not hesitate to help the wolves kill you." He says.

He runs to his room and comes back after a few minutes with a bunch of stuff packed to move out. He comes up to me and sees the bruising around my neck and kisses it softly causing me to sigh in satisfaction. After he gets everything he wants Carlisle stopped him.

"Jasper please don't do this" he says.

"No. I'm done living in a coven where the leader doesn't step up and put his foot down when it comes to the safety of everyone. If this would have been anyone else, it would have been stopped right away. Not encouraged. So I'm done and I'm choosing my mate this time. Goodbye." He says while getting into the jeep with me headed home.

Flashback over

So ever since that night Jasper and I have been together all the time. Dad wasn't happy when we told him what happened at the Cullen's but he thanked Jasper for stepping in and defending me.

Now Jasper and I are just sitting in the living room watching tv when I get a text from Nat. She knows what's been going on.

N: come to NY everyone misses you. It'll give you a chance to get away from edweirdo and Bella.

"Hey cowboy?"

"Yea darlin'." He says.

"Wanna go to the avengers tower for a while and get away from here?"