Chapter 91

The next morning the pack wanted to have a beach day and it was the first time the kids could see the beach so I was all for it

The next morning the pack wanted to have a beach day and it was the first time the kids could see the beach so I was all for it. When we got to the pack house everyone was waiting for us.

"Good morning Snow" mom say pulling me into a hug.

"Good morning momma" I say back to her.

"Do you have everything ready for the kids?" She asked.

"Yes. Jasper got it all ready this morning before we came." I tell her.

We were all soon ready and headed to the beach. Seth had Noel up on his shoulders and dad had Jaden on his. When we got to the beach, the girls all set up their towels and everything for the boys, while the boys were chasing around the kids. I couldn't help but smile seeing Noel and Jaden laughing and running around.

I didn't even notice mom come over and sit next to me because I was too busy watching my family be happy.

"You know, he's already a good dad" she says to me.

"Yeah I know. You should've seen him when we first brought them back to the tower before we even found out they were ours. He was so protective over them. At night time all four of us would sometimes stay in the same bed together and throughout the night if we started having nightmares, Jasper would use his abilities to calm us down and help us get back to sleep. He would always have breakfast ready for them or make their favorites. He has gone above and beyond for them and even me." I say looking back over and seeing him and the two kids playing in the water.

"I haven't really had a chance with you alone, but after everything that happened with him returning, you getting back together, to now, how are you doing?" Mom asks.

"Honestly I couldn't be happier. I know we had our rough patch but my gosh look at how close it has brought us. I never have insecurities anymore because 5 minutes away from him or out of his eye sight, he's searching left and right for me." I say smiling at her.

She nods her head and placing a hand in mine.
"Now, I know you haven't really talked about it but how are you since the kidnapping?" Mom asked.

I felt myself stiffen at first but she held my hand tighter and kept me calm.

"When I got taken, I..I can't even explain the pain I felt being back there. Everything inside of me was screaming and breaking but on the outside I was just neutral. I couldn't let weakness show in front of them or they would use that to their advantage. The worst torture was the electric chair with water being poured on me to make the shock worse since they couldn't wipe my memory. When I was placed with the kids I didn't even think twice to protect them. It was like something in me said protect them at all cost and now I know why. When the agents found out I was protecting them, they increased my torture thinking I would break or cave and not protect them anymore. The whole time I was there I so badly wanted to give up but I couldn't. I couldn't just keep giving up on life like I did before. So I kept thinking of all my happy memories. You, dad, Peter, the pack, Jasper, play fights with Emmett, deep talks with Rose, the avengers, Loki and all our pranks, it was the only thing that kept me pushing to life. I know if I didn't have so much love behind me I would've given up as soon as they dragged me back through those doors." I say to her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Mom slides closer to me and pulls me into her warm embrace.
"My sweet girl, I am so glad you fought to stay alive. We would have all been lost here without you. Especially Jasper and Peter. I have never seen a sibling bond like you too and I have also never seen love like you and Jasper. That kind of love isn't because fates said you had to be together, that kind of love exists because it is so pure and so true nothing can ever full rip that apart. Makes me kind of jealous but I wouldn't give up what I have with your dad for anything." Mom says.

I chuckled and leaned my head on her shoulder.
"You know, I never really thanked you for willingly stepping up and being the mother I always needed. You didn't even think twice about taking Peter and I in and without you, I don't know what I would do. Especially now that I am a mother and will need help from time to time." I say.

"I will help as long as I can but in 9 months I may be asking you for some help." Mom says.

I look at her confused until I piece together what she says. I flick my eyes down to her belly and see her rubbing it. I start to tear up due to be fully of happiness for her and dad.

"Really?" I ask softly.

"Yeah, found out two days ago. I haven't told him yet." She says softly back.

"Oh mom. I am so happy for you." I say wrapping myself around her more as we both cry.

After a little more talking with mom, I got up and went down with the kids and Jasper. When I got to them, the kids were playing in the water and Jasper was sitting watching them making sure nothing happens to them.

"Hey cowboy" I say softly sitting between his legs while leaning into his chest.

"Hello darlin'. You okay? I felt your emotions all over the place but I tried giving you time with your mom." He says. I smile up at him.

"Yeah I am perfect actually. Just really happy." I say snuggling into his chest.

"I love you" Jasper says.

"I love you more cowboy" I say giving him a kiss.