Chapter 59

After our shower, I got dressed in one of his hoodies and leggings

After our shower, I got dressed in one of his hoodies and leggings. I have a limp and my neck is covered in hickeys. This man did not disappoint in wrecking me.

"You okay there Darlin'?" He asked.

"Yes, I am perfect." I say as we walk out of the room headed to the dining room.

As I am walking I start to limp a little more feeling more soreness kick in.  Everyone is sitting around and Nat and Wanda see me walking in.

"You good there Snow?" Nat asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I am. Perfect."

I am sitting down when Pietro speaks up. "Payton are you okay?" He asked making a face of concern. Before I got a chance to answer Jasper spoke up instead.

"Yeah, she is fine. I just fucked her into submission." I started to blush knowing he is right. I went full submissive for him and still am. 

I see Wanda, Nat, and Tony smirking at me. I get up to get some juice when all three stick their hands up for a high five from me. As I do so, Jasper looks at me. "Was this planned?" He asked.

"Oh you mean mission get payton laid? Then yes." Tony says.

"Pietro flirting and such was all him. That wasn't planned it just kind of happened. But Pietro keep flirting with me all you want if I am going to get fucked like that again." I say leaving everyone else in shock.

When I came back in Pietro looked at me. "So you two have been dating this whole time?" He asked.

"Yes. We dated for about a year and then we split up for a while until recently getting make to together." I told him. "I'm sorry you thought you had a chance with me, but it won't happen. Jasper my endgame." I say looking over at my cowboy smiling.

He just smiles back and kisses my forehead. "I love you Darlin'."

"I love you cowboy" I whispered.

"Well this sucks." Pietro says causing everyone to laugh.

Time skip 1 Month (now august)
After that day of Jasper and I finally being intimate again, we've been closer than ever. Pietro backed off real quick especially after we told him what Jasper could do. He stopped pouting and respected my discussion of being with Jasper.

Since the spell for Jaspers necklace works very well, he's been able to go out on missions with me. He's made a great addition to the team. It's not exactly like his military days and vampire army days, but he picked it up quickly and became a huge help in taking out bases. We just keep getting closer to ending hydra once and for all.

"You know I never asked why you suddenly decided to help take down hydra." I say.

"After hearing/seeing what hydra has done to you, I want to help destroy and take down the people that hurt you. You never deserved this. You took out the person who manipulated me and used me. Now I want to return the favor. Plus being out there with you in action is kinda fun. I get the suit, I get to be part of this team, something good. Plus I get to protect you if I can. But you are pretty badass and don't need me saving you. I just like to." He says. "You should be free. You should have always been free. I feel like helping and having that extra person may make that dream come true." He finishes.

I tear up thinking about how he probably just wanted to do it for the hell of it but here he is doing it to help me get free from them faster and protect me. I put his face in my hands and stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"Thank you for wanting to protect me and helping me get free from them permanently. That is so sweet and it means the world to me that, that's the reason you are doing this. I love you so much Jasper." I say leaning in kissing him softly.

"I love you Payton. More than anything. Hey, we haven't had a date in a while so why don't we take a trip down memory Lane to that coffee shop where we met." He says.

"You remember that?" I ask.

"Remember? Oh Darlin' that day is forever stuck in my head. That was the day I finally had hope for happiness and love. You weren't even paying attention and ran right into me spilling coffee everywhere. You kept apologizing and we kept staring into each other's eyes. I just know I needed you in my life. It crushed me when we moved, but here you came walking into forks high school like you owned the place. And from then on you continued to steal my heart. Payton I haven't told you this lately but I am sorry for the pain and heart ache I caused you. I never should have left you and I am so glad you took me back. I will continue showing you its always going to be you. I will always choose you." He says.

Tears are rolling down my checks at this point. He remembers the first time we met, the way we looked at each other, the way he viewed me as I came to Forks. Just remembering everything. He still tells me he chooses me and will always choose me.

"I'll never forget running into you either. Literally. I was drawn to your beautiful golden eyes and then you said "apologizes ma'am" and my heart swooned from that southern drawl. I know things haven't been easy for us but I will always choose you too Jasper. It will always be you. And yes I do agree we should go on that date. It's been a while since we have. So let's get ready, go out for the evening and have some young love fun!" I say.

"Alright Darlin' let's get ready then!"