Chapter 69**

Smut Warming!⚠️

Smut Warming!⚠️

Over the last month, Jasper and I have been wedding planning and still doing missions on the side. It is now a week before our wedding.

Myself and the bridesmaids are going out for my bachelorette party tonight. I invited Leah to come with us too just to get out and party a little bit. I had no idea what they were planning for tonight. All I knew it was Loki and Nat planning so it couldn't be good.

As I got into my room I saw a very short white dress for me to wear tonight. Jasper was going to flip when he sees what I am going out in.

After my shower and doing my hair and make up, I put on my dress and heels

After my shower and doing my hair and make up, I put on my dress and heels. Once I was ready I headed down to the living room to meet the girls. As I walk in it goes quiet and I am brought back into reality when I hear a growl. I look up to see everyone looking at me and the look at Jasper except it wasn't Jasper.

"Major" I say innocently.

"Little mate. Where do you think you are going in that dress?" He asked wrapping me in his arms possessively.

"To my bachelorette party." I say wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him sweetly. He growls again holding me tighter. "Major, I will be okay." I say.

Finally he lets me go and kisses my head. "Have fun my little mate." He says.

"I will. I love you." I say kissing him.

"And I love you." He tells me kissing my back.

We all got loaded up. Tonight lady made her appearance! I was so excited. I was surprised when we showed up to a strip club. We were all dancing around while the band and dancers were up on stage. Lady ordered a couple rounds of shots. We all downed them and headed on the dance floor. We were having a blast dancing with each other.

Several rounds of shots later the DJ gets on the mic. "Alright everyone. I'm looking for a Payton Snow to come up on the dancing stage" he says.

I looked shocked at the girls. Lady is smirking and the others are cheering me on whistling at me. I down a couple more shots and head up.