Chapter 15

I didn't sleep well last night

I didn't sleep well last night. Peter ended up coming in and laying down with me because I was in my head too much. He had to keep telling me I wasn't a monster and I wasn't my fault what I did.

He held me all night and I eventually fell asleep at 5am but had to be up by 7:30. So I was bumming it to school. My hair was in a messy bun and I was in sweats. I hadn't talked since I blew at the Cullen's house. I texted Tony and asked him to get my refill for my medication to help with the nightmares and depression. He texted back this morning saying it would be ready at the pharmacy after school.

When I got to school Peter kept me close. I asked me to keep me away from the Cullens. I just couldn't deal with them today. I was crushed and judged. Hell the Volturi didn't even judge me. They knew I was controlled. But the fact my soulmates family are vampires too and call me a monster it just hurts.

The Cullens tried coming toward us this morning and Peter pulled me away. "I'm asking you this one nicely. Please leave her alone today. You've done enough damage to her." He says pulling me close again walking me to class.

I couldn't get away from Jasper because of our first class together. I looked at him and gave him a small smile but just turned back around and didn't talk.

By the time lunch came around I still hadn't talked. Rosalie decided not to listen to my brother and try talking to me "hey can I talk to you?" She asked.

I looked at her with pure evil and hate. "I do not need to hear your shit today. I am not in the mood so if you do not back the fuck off I will become the monster you say I am and burn you slowly." I threaten and walk away.

Rose just stood there knowing she messed up. It also didn't help Jasper was pissed at her because now his soulmate has even closed him out.

 It also didn't help Jasper was pissed at her because now his soulmate has even closed him out

I'm still so pissed at Rosalie for what she did. And then on top of that she didn't listen to me and tried talking to Payton again.

It also doesn't help that she's fallen back into her silent depressed stage. The last time this happened it took a while to get her out of it. Maybe I can take her La Push today and be with the pack. That may cheer her up.

"Hey want to go see the pack today?" I ask her. She looks up at me and nods her head. So I text sam to see if it's okay for us to come over. He said it was so once school is over we will be with the wolves.

At the end of the day the Cullen's were standing at the cars looking at us. I walked payton over to the passenger side door and helped her in. I looked to see the Cullen's still looking at us. Jasper looked sad knowing his soulmate is closing him out and pushing him away.

I jumped into the drivers side and headed to La Push. When we got there the guys were outside messing around. Payton got out and went straight inside to Emily. The guys just looked at her and back to me.

"Guys something happened last night at the Cullen's." I say.

They all straighten up and listen. I begin to tell them what happened and the were growling because of what was said.

"I can't believe Rosalie did that. They are fucking leeches and have control and she didn't." Paul says.

We all went inside and saw Payton wrapped up in a blanket with Emily holding her. "Payton, sweetheart, you are not a monster. Hydra is the monster. They took an innocent girl and took away her life. You are not at fault. Payton you are a strong, loving, kind, and sweet girl. I will do whatever I can to help you remember who you are okay?" Emily says holding her close and kissing her cheek. I heard her sniffle a little more and walked over and sat next to her.

"Spider, Tony sent my medicine to the pharmacy can you go pick it up?" She asked softly.

"Yeah of course. You wanna wait here and keep hanging out?" I ask.

"Yeah if that's okay with sam and Emily." She says looking at them.

"Of course you can stay here Snow. You don't have to ask." Sam say.

I walk out and head to the pharmacy. While I was there I picked her up some of her favorite candies and chocolates. When I got back to the pack house I heard her giggling some. I see her and Paul sitting at the table goofing off. Im so glad she's smiling and laughing now.

"Here you go Snow. I got you a few extra things too I hope it helps." I tell her. She looks in the bag and sees all her favorites.

She gets up and hugs me tightly. "Thank you spider. I love you."

"I love you snow." I tell her.

Soon Emily has dinner ready and we all sat around eating and having small conversations. Payton and I are really comfortable here with them. They have welcomed us with open arms and never judged either of us.

Payton and I head home for the night. When we get home we go our separate ways to shower. I was laying I need scrolling through my phone when she came in a laid down next to me.

"Do you regret having a sister who is an assassin?" She asked randomly.

"No. You didn't ask for that to happen. I don't blame you. I don't regret being your brother. I love you and I am glad to be your brother Payton."

"Promise we will always stick together?" She asks.

"I promise Snow." I say kissing her head. We both fell asleep that night again comforting each other.