Chapter 62

It's been a couple days now since we left the Coven

It's been a couple days now since we left the Coven. I've done nothing but try and find Hydra to get involved. I ended up finding some under the counter missions for people to do. After reading through some of them I contacted the person posting them. I ended up reaching out to 5 or more users who posted to see if any were involved with hydra.

After another day of bella and I being gone I got a reply from someone. Finally this is our in. I explained everything of wanting to help destroy this girl. Now it's a waiting game. They offered to want to meet up so we can go with them but I had another idea.

"Okay Bella, I have a plan and I need you to be on board. I think you need to go with Hydra to help them out from the inside. They will train you to be ready to fight. I will go back to Forks and try and gain back their trust to see if I can get information on Payton. So I can work from the outside.  Then you would be safe from the Volturi and we can end Payton once and for all." I say.

She looks at me thinking about this plan. "Do you think it will really work?" She asks.

"Yes I do actually. I can tell Carlisle that you left me so I want to come home. He will take pity on me and take me back in. I can still stay in contact with you. Once this is all over, we can be together in no fear of them. We can end the rest of the Cullen's and pack. What do you say?" I ask

"Okay. Lets do it then."

We get everything ready and meet up with the Hydra agents. We discussed what our plan was, so Bella left to go get trained and I made my way back to Forks. As I approached the house, I saw Carlisle come outside on the porch.

"What are you doing here Edward?" He said.

"I want to come home. As soon as I got Bella to safety she left me. I tried getting her to stay with me after everything we have been through and it wasn't enough. I know she is only my blood singer and I lost my mate because of her and may never actually get a mate again. So I am sorry I tore the family apart by bringing her into this world, for making us leave, and for making Jasper not want to be here anymore. I have messed up so much and understand you may not want me back and that is fine. I just thought I would come here and apologize." I say to him trying to come across sad and broken so he would believe me.

"You have one chance Edward. You are not going to manipulate us anymore. You will be watched closely or I will have you killed." He says.

I nod my head in understanding. Carlisle called a meeting with the wolves. They were not happy to see me but warned it was my only chance or it would be them killing me.

Once we got home I went to me room. I texted Bella that our plan worked. She eventually responded saying she was at the base now and starting to help them form a plan on getting Payton. This was going to work and we would end up on top.

I am needing to talk to Tony about making a fake mission for me to go on alone so I can go get Payton's ring and go back to Forks to plan her surprise party

I am needing to talk to Tony about making a fake mission for me to go on alone so I can go get Payton's ring and go back to Forks to plan her surprise party. I am brought out of my thoughts when I get an incoming call from Carlisle. (Carlisle, Jasper)
"Hello"

"Hey, I um have something to tell you. Edward came home today. I guess after he saved Bella from the wolves, she ended up leaving him. According to him he is tired of her. She has costed him so much and apologized for everything."

"And let me guess. You took him back like he has done nothing wrong?" I asked.

"Jasper, he is family. Plus the wolves know he is here and threatened to kill him if he steps out of line again."

"No, he has stopped being family the moment he brought a blood bag into the family. Someone who wasn't his mate. You have let him get away with too much. HE BROKE INTO PAYTON AND PETER'S HOUSE CARLISLE! You cannot be serious about letting him back." I say.

"I am sorry but it has been done. He is going to be making up for all he has done."

"You know I was getting ready to start planning a big step in mine and Payton's future and as long as you keep supporting him, I do not know if I want you all to be there. Until he apologizes personally to me and Payton, I will have nothing to do with him. Whatsoever. And that includes anything to do with the coven." I say.

"I am sorry you feel that way. Esme and I miss you dearly. We hope you do come back to us so we can be a full family again."

"Don't get your hopes up." I say hanging up the phone.

I sit down on the bed and place my head in my hands. It wasn't long until I felt a body wrap itself around me.

"Hi cowboy. You okay. You seem tense." My darling girl says.

"I just got off the phone with Carlisle. I guess Edward showed up saying that Bella left him. So he came crawling back apologizing for everything. Carlisle of course took him back with open arms. The pack know he is back and threatened to kill him if he steps out of line again." I tell her.

"I cannot believe that he took him back after everything he did to you guys." She says.

"I know. But now I am glad that we are staying here longer because I do not want anything to do with him. Something feels off to me about this. All of a sudden Bella leaves him. That is bullshit because we both know she wants to be immortal. So why leave the once source that could make that happen." I say.

She sits on my lap cuddled into me while taking in everything that I said. "You are right. Something is not right. We will just have to keep an eye out." She says.

She ended up falling asleep against me so I placed her on the bed and tucked her in. What are we going to do. They both just need eliminated. But Carlisle won't do that to golden boy. Oh well. It will happen when it is suppose to happen. Right now I need to talk with Tony. So I go looking while Payton is asleep.

I find him in is lab working on a suit. I knock on the door to grab his attention.

"Hey Jasper. Everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah it is. I actually need a favor though..."