Chapter 20 **

Smut warning⚠️Time skip It is now the middle of February

Smut warning⚠️
Time skip
It is now the middle of February. So it has been three months since mine and peters last mission. I recovered quickly but then soon got my ass chewed out by Emily when I went back to the pack house. I knew that was going to happen so I didn't even try and fight it. She ended up crying after yelling at me, which caused me to cry too.

Jasper and I have been doing so great. We've gotten closer than ever before. He will actually come and stay with me at nights to be there in case I have a nightmare. We've gone on several more dates and have fallen completely in love.

Right now we are hanging out at my place. Peter had to go back to New York for a few days to help Tony out with some stuff which was fine. So now it's just me and jasper.

"Hey jasper."

"Hey darlin"

"I've been doing a lot of thinking and I want to complete the soulmate bond. I'm ready to fully give myself to you."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel rushed."

"No jasper I don't. I know that I love you, and want to give myself to you." I say moving over to straddle his lap. I start running my hands through his hair and lean down to kiss him.

Smut begins⚠️
It soon starts to get heated slowly and I start to kiss down his neck. I finally found his sweet spot and he let out a moan. Suddenly he picks me up causing my legs to wrap around him and he speeds us to my room. When he get there he lays me down on the bed.

He leans down and starts to kiss me again and makes his way to my neck while roaming his hands over my body. He sits me up to take off my shirt. Since it was just us I wasn't wear a bra. When he noticed I wasn't he let out a growl. And pushed me back onto the bed. He began to kiss down my chest and started kissing and massaging my boobs.

"Oh jasper. Mmm that feels so good." I say running my hand through his hair. He eventually switched boobs and then once he's done, he starts kissing down my stomach to my core.

I sit up again and stand up to make it easier to take my pants off. As I'm standing up I take the time to take his shirt off and undo his sweatpants. Once we get everything off of eachother I start to kneel down and come face to face with his hard thick dick. I can't help but stare at it.

I take him in my hand and start to stroke him. He throws his head back and moans while placing a hand in my hair. I lean in and start to lick his entire shaft up to the tip a couple times until I took him completely in my mouth. I kept stroking him too because this man was so big I couldn't fit him all into my mouth.

When he started to get close he pulled out of my mouth and laid me back on the bed and spread me legs. He started kissing my thighs and then gave my already wet folds a lick. "Oh god Payton. You taste so damn good." He says licking me again.

Eventually Jasper began to fully eat me out. After a few minutes he inserted 2 fingers and began to pump them fast. I was moaning from the wonderful sensation. As my orgasm was building I kept squirming and moaning louder. Jasper gave my clit one more good suck while still fingering me, sending me over the edge. I was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm.

Jasper pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He soon started to kiss up my body and to my lips. "Before we go any further are you sure?"

"Yes Jasper I am sure I want to do this."

He nods and is lining himself up at my entrance. He starts to slowly push in and damn I'm tight. I let out a wince of pain and Jasper stopped. He looked at me and I nodded my head for him to keep going. When he bottomed out and leaned down and i started to kiss him softly and passionately. As we were kissing I felt him slowly moving his hips. He eventually started moving a little faster and having longer strokes. He kept that same slow steady pace to make this moment intimate.

"Jasper." I kept moaning out feeling so good.

"Mmm darling you are so beautiful and feel so good around me."

Jasper started picking the pace up when he felt me clenching around him. He reached his hand down and started rubbing circles on my clit. I couldn't help but let out moans and screams of pleasure. "Oh Jasper you feel so damn good. I'm gonna cum." I moaned running my hands down his back.

Soon he has my orgasm ripping through my body as he kisses me releasing his load into me. "Mmm payton, damn baby." He says to me. After getting us through our high, he slowly pulls out. I feel empty now without him in me.
Smut ends⚠️

We lay there and cuddle for a while feeling the mate bond being completed. Soon Jasper picks me up and takes me to the bathroom and starts a shower for us. Once the water is comfortable we both get it.

After 5 minutes of being in there, we started making out again. Jasper pushed me again the wall, pressing his body against mine. We were soon going another couple rounds before I was exhausted and couldn't go anymore.

He helped me out of the shower since my legs felt like noodles. I ended up putting on some panties and one of his hoodies. We curled up in bed and I fell asleep laying on top of him snuggled into his neck. I finally fully opened my heart, my mind, my body, and my soul, to him. The man I am in love with.