Chapter 84

As Jasper and I walk through the hallways and I stop at the medical labs

As Jasper and I walk through the hallways and I stop at the medical labs. "Grab any file you can please. They experimented on the kids and I want to know what all was done."

We started grabbing everything we could find. "Run these to the jet, I am going to help the others." I tell him. I then run outside and see everyone fighting the agents. I also see Dad and Embry in their wolf forms ripping them apart.

I jump in and start fighting to end this once and for all. After another 15 minutes of brutal fighting, it finally ends. I throw a power ball at the base and blow it up. As it blows up and finally let out a sob of relief knowing hydra is finished.

Bucky comes up to me with tears in his eyes. "It is finally over." He says hugging me. I cry again. I am brought out the moment with Jaden and Noel yelling and running towards me.

"Snow" they both yell. I turn around and get down on my knees and catch them both. They started crying and latch onto me tighter.

"It is okay kids. You are safe. I have you. No one will hurt you again." I tell them both. I got to stand up and Noel is wrapped around me and Jaden is wrapped around me leg.

Demetri and Felix come up to me. "So I am going to guess it was you who found me?" I ask Demetri.

"Yes it was." He says.

"Damn always finding me when it comes to Hydra. But in all seriousness thank you for helping. Both of you. By the way, tell blondie I killed Bella. Maybe he will like me a little more now." I say chuckling.

We all load up on the jet and I see dad. I go up and hug him and cry into his chest. "It's okay. I got you sweetheart. They cannot get you anymore. It is finally over." He says holding me close.

After a long ride Jasper has not left my side. Neither have the kids. Noel got comfortable with Jasper while I had Jaden. When we reached the compound we all four went to our room. I wanted to get the kids cleaned up and fed good before Bruce and Tony checked them out for us.

"Okay you two, who wants to go first on cleaning up?" I asked.

"Let Noel go first please." Jaden says.

"Okay sweetie. Why don't you go sit on our small couch and Jasper can turn on something for you to watch." I tell him. He nods his head and follows Jasper.

Before I get Noel in the bath, I stop Jasper. "Hey could you go make something for the kids to eat please? They need a good solid meal compared to what they were given." I tell him.

"Yes of course I will. Just bring them down on they are clean. I will run over and get some clothes for them first though." He says.

After he left, I took Noel into the bath and sat her in it and helped her clean up. "Noel I am going to wash your hair okay?" She just nods her head.

I began to wash her hair out. It was matted and knotted together. It took longer than I thought to get it all untangled and clean.

She started sniffling once I was finished. I place my hand on her cheek and lifted her face. "Noel sweetie what is wrong?" I asked.

"I-I-is ou gonna e-e-eave us now?" She asked. My heart broke hearing her ask that.

"No baby. I am going to try everything I can to keep you and your brother both okay?"

She just nods her head again and I help get her out of the bath tub. I wrapped her up in a big towel to keep her warm. I put her clothes on and began drying her hair. Once she was finished, I took her out to where her brother was watching cartoons and wrapped her in a blanket.

"Okay Jaden. It is your turn. Everything is in there for you. Just leave the door cracked in case you need me or Jasper for something okay?" I tell him.

"Okay." He says softly.

After he got up and left Noel kept looking at me.
"Uddles?" She asked. I smiled at her. I picked her up and adjusted myself on the couch so I was part way laying down and she was on my chest with her tiny arms around my neck. I made sure she was still covered to keep her warm and toasty.

15 minutes go by and Jaden is dressed and coming out to where Noel and I are. "Nice shower there bub?" I ask.

"Yes. It was so warm" he says.

"Are you still cold?" I asked.

"Yes a little bit." He said. I get up still holding Noel in my arms and walk over to Jaspers side of the closet and find a hoodie for him to wear.

"Here you go. This should keep you warm. Once you have that on, we will get you some food before getting you both examined to make sure you all are okay."

They both nod their heads. Jaden holds my hand while Noel is snuggled into my neck shyly as we make our way to the elevator towards the kitchen.

As the doors open to the main floor everyone see the three of us and Jaden hides behind me shyly while Noel hides her face in my neck and part way under the blanket.

"It's okay kids, you are both safe here." I tell them as we go into the kitchen.

As we walk in I see Jasper plating the food for the kids and myself. I help them into their chairs and get them some water.

Once they were done eating I took them down stairs to the lab. "Okay kids, I have to leave you here for a little bit so they can make sure you are healthy. I will be right next door if you guys need me okay? Tony, bruce, do not be afraid to come get me. Dad would you mind staying with them please?" I asked.

Of course he agreed and I went to my exam room to get checked out.

I went to the lab with Tony and Bruce to make sure the kids were okay while Payton got checked out

Bruce was running some tests when he suddenly stopped. "Oh my gosh. This cannot be possible."