Chapter 27

Sadly summer had ended and Jasper had to go back to school

Sadly summer had ended and Jasper had to go back to school. It was boring not being able to see him during the day so I made myself busy.

I took that time to be with the pack or be with Ash. I had tony help me get him certified as a service dog. I trained Ash to be on a leash. It allowed us to go on walks in the public as long as he was on the leash and wore his service vest. Daily walks started to become a thing, and even runs. Ash and I would wake up and start training together.

Peter would join us sometimes if he wasn't in the lab working. He is so much like Tony. He decided to go ahead and start college but i wanted to take a year off. So he's busy with classes too. We still have our twin days though so that's nice. Him and Embry have been getting closer too.

Time skip
It is now Bella's birthday. I rest don't want to be there but Jasper asked me to come save as rose and Emmett. So I'm doing it for them.

I'm sitting in jaspers room on his lap making out with him. The party doesn't start for another 15 minutes so I'm taking advantage of this free time. "I love you so much my cowboy."
"I love you so much my darlin'"

Soon Alice busts into our room and tries to split us apart but it doesn't work. But we finally break out kiss and get up to go down stairs.

We were all there hanging out and talking when Bella comes down the stairs with Edward. "Happy birthday." I tell Bella.

"Thanks Payton."

Alice was going crazy. Literally. Taking pictures, talking about everything. And having her start to open presents.

Everything was going well until it suddenly wasn't. Bella when to open a present and cut a paper cut on her index finger. Fuck. I tried to do a cover spell on the blood but it was too late.

Jasper went after her. This led to Edward throwing Bella back and crashing into a table and bleeding even more. Soon we got Jasper and the others outside. Jasper wouldn't look at me or talk.

Eventually I just decided to give him some space. I told them all Goodnight and went home and told Peter everything. I went to bed that night lonely because Jasper wasn't beside me.

I ended up waking up around 3:00am and couldn't sleep anymore. I went to the lab and saw Peter still awake. I went over to him and helped him on the new suit he was making and some of the parts to go with it.

It's now been two days and I still haven't heard from Jasper. I'm just laying in my room wondering what is happening. Suddenly I feel a gust of wind and see Jasper standing in front of me. I just slowly stood up and waited for him to talk.

"Can we go talk outside?" He asks.

I just nod my head and follow him out to the fallen down trees by the house and sit on them still waiting for him to talk.

"We are leaving Forks." He tells me. I felt apart of me break.

"And when you say we?" I ask in a whisper.

"That means only me and my family. They do not want you around and neither do I. I've thought about this and I just can't be with someone that's a monster with everything you have done. The way you killed people, and took their lives I just can't be with someone like you. Fates must have messed up giving me a soulmate like you because even Maria wasn't even as much of a monster like you." He tells me.

I'm broken. I snap my head up at him staring in disbelief at what he just said. Was I really a monster? Worse than his ex?

"I'm leaving and probably won't be back so I wouldn't wait around for me if I were you. Plus it might be hard to find someone to actually accept you for the monster you've been created to be."

I can't even respond. I just look at him and as much as it breaks my heart he's right. I am a monster that no one will love or accept. So I do the only thing I can do. And that's let him go.

"Okay." I whisper out.

I look down at the ground refusing to let him see my tears fall. I look at him one last time remembering what he looks like and turn around and walk back to the house and not say anything.

"Okay" is all she said

"Okay" is all she said. She did not even try to make me change my mind. I could feel her emotions and the pain i felt from her crushed me. I just broke the love of my life hearts. I am standing in the woods near her house and listen to her sobbing. And saying to herself that she really was a monster.

My undead heart is breaking but it's what's best for her. I could hurt her or even worse kill her. So I have to let her go. Even if it kills me.

I get back to the house and see some of the family there. As I walk in they all look at me. Edward reads my mind and his eyes go wide.

Soon Rose comes down and she is angry. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. THATS WHAT YOU SAY TO HER?! She's been trying so hard to work through what's she's done all for you to rub it in your face like I did when we first met. You could've said anything else. She fucking texted me saying.
"I guess I really am a monster. Even the man I was in love with and thought loved me thinks I'm to much of a monster to be with. He would rather have his ex than me."
Fuck you jasper. Soulmates aren't suppose to do this shit. I know leaving is sort of a good thing but breaking two soulmates apart isn't. And I cannot believe you are listening to Edward and make a decision for you instead of you for yourself and Payton." Rose says and leaves.