Chapter 48

I must have fallen asleep because when I started to wake up I was laying on something harder than what I am used to

I must have fallen asleep because when I started to wake up I was laying on something harder than what I am used to.  I remember sleeping all night, no nightmares, and I also for once feel no pain.

As I started moving around a little more I felt arms tighten around me. I soon look up and see Jasper laying underneath me. I begin to blush realizing I accidentally fell asleep on him. The weird thing is I am now in my bed and not the couch where we started off cuddling.

"Good morning Darlin'." He says kissing my head. I let out a hum of satisfaction feeling him next to me, kissing me, and just being here.

"Good morning cowboy. How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Baby you have been asleep for three days." He said.

"WHAT?! THREE DAYS!" I yelled making him flinch because of his super hearing. "Sorry I did not mean to yell. I was just not expecting that. Why was I out for so long?" I asked.

He sat up and looked at me. "I talked to Carlisle and he came over and did some tests to make sure you were okay. He thinks that your body was extremely sleep deprived. So since you have not been getting good sleep over the last nine months, the pain, the missions, the bond break, and all the other emotions you have been processing and dealing with, we think it just took a tole on your body. Once you finally fell asleep while cuddling me the first night, it was almost like your body knew it was safe and back with me so all the exhaustion kicked it and knocked you out. Carlisle did end up giving you a sleep sedative as well to keep you sleeping so your body could heal from everything that has happened. All of this happened because of me. I am so sorry Snow. I put you through so much." He says as venom tears form in his eyes that will never fall.

I climbed over to his lap. "Oh Jasper, it's okay. Yeah it sucked going through all of that, but we are together now and that is what is important. I know you feel bad, and I know you can feel my emotions. So you can tell that I am not mad, angry, sad, or whatever at you. I just got you back Jasper don't go sad on me now please."

"Okay. Okay I'm sorry. I just, I really wanna make things work between us and I just still feel bad for everything I did to you. I will always feel guilty for breaking the one girl that is the love of my life, my everything, my little mate, and my sweet darlin'." He said.

"I understand that Jasper. We will be okay. And we will be stronger than ever before. Now, in about 15 minutes I will not be okay if I do not get any food in my system." I say patting his legs.

He quickly stood up and ran me to the kitchen. We started making some breakfast. I was cooking some eggs and bacon while Jasper cut up some fruit for me. Once I finished cooking I plated my food and sat at the island bar and begin to eat. Jasper sat next to me and talked with me as I ate.

"What did you do those three days I was out?" I asked.

"Well, of course I hunted, Emmett and Rose came over to hang out. I hope that is okay? They are tired of dealing with Bella at the other house so they wanted to come here. So we played some video games. But before all of that could happen, I ended up having a run in with your dad, Peter, and Loki individually." He said.

I looked up at him in shock. "Oh gosh. I hope they weren't too mean to you?" I tell him. He just chuckled.

"No it was fine. Some things that were said were deserved so I took all that they said because they are your family and want to make sure you are happy." He says placing a hand on my thigh.

"Why don't we go for a drive today and I can tell you all about it?" He asks.

"Yeah that sounds great but I would love to shower and maybe check in with mom and dad first if that is okay?" I say to him.

"Of course it is. While you do all of that I can go hunt and see my family." He says.

"That sounds perfect."

We kept having small talk as I finished my breakfast. He helped me clean up the kitchen  before I went to talk my shower and he went to hunt. Before he was getting ready to walk out the door he came up to me and pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"I will be back in a little bit. But I just want you to know that I love you so very much." He says giving me a small kiss. "You are beautiful, loving, kind, sweet, smart, a badass, funny, my everything, and my darlin'." He says kissing all over my face between each complement.

I could not help but let a tear slip from my eyes as he loved on me. I hugged him tighter snuggling my head into his neck. "Jasper I love you so much. And I am so glad you are back. I will forever be grateful to have you back with me and I will make sure to tell you everyday how much I love you as well. And make sure you do not beat yourself up too much for everything that has happened. Just because you are earning my trust back doesn't mean I don't forgive you as well. Because I do. I love you Jasper, my dream boy, my cowboy." I say kiss him on his soft lips. 

Once he left I jumped in the shower real quick. After I got out, I put on some sweats, a tank top and braided my hair. I went out and jumped in my jeep and headed to La Push.

As I pulled up to the pack house, all the guys ran out and pretty much pulled me out hugging me and passing me around making sure they all get hugs from me. As I walk in I see mom and dad. They both look at me with wide eyes and smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but run to them and throw my arms around both of them. "Hi" I whispered out.

"Hi sweetheart. Your father and I have missed you." Mom says.

"I have missed you too. I am sorry for going into a three day sleep state. I woke up this morning and Jasper told me everything." I say with a small chuckle.

"How's that going by the way?" Dad asked.

"Well considering I have been out for three days it is still a work in progress. But in a little bit we are gonna go out for a drive and just take an adventure and spend time together. I told him I forgive him, but he still has to earn back my trust to believing he will never leave again or anything like that." I tell them.

"Well I am glad sweetie. Go have fun and thank you for coming and seeing us. We love you." Mom says.

" I love you both too"

I made sure to hug Peter and talk to him for a few minutes too before I left. When I got back to the house I saw Jasper approaching as well.
"Alright, lets go spend the day together." He said as I climbed over to the passenger seat and he got in the drivers seat and driving off to who knows where.