{Part Two: Crimson Flower} Chapter Twenty-One: Sinner's End II

At the end of the moon, You wake up and immediately move away from your bed. Seraphine manifests a few moments later, looking up at you with solemn concern.

Seraphine: Well... This is it. Everything is about to come crashing down.

You say that You believe You are finally ready to confront the day ahead of You.

Seraphine: It's not going to be easy... Evenor has managed to get away from everyone for too long, and it's time for us to show her everything that we've learned how to do over the last five years. This is going to be the day we get the last of the answers we need, and then... Everything should finally come together.

You tell her that You will do what You have to in order to learn what has not yet been revealed.

Seraphine: I knew you would say that. We should get to it... Everyone is waiting for us.

You nod and start to walk to the cardinals' room once Seraphine has faded away. You arrive soon afterwards and see the Black Eagles standing together, serious expressions on all of their faces.

Chris: It's good to see you, Professor... We managed to find her.

Florence: We have the Knights of Seiros to thank for it. They were able to figure out where Evenor had gone off to hide, and now, we're going to chase her down and make sure she never escapes again.

Hegias: Some of the Knights of Seiros have already gone ahead to close in around her to make sure that she can't escape... The rest of us are going to leave once preparations have been finished.

Aquillus: And that should be any time now. In fact, I believe we should go on and leave... Everything should be in order if my last scan of the monastery has anything to say on the matter.

Callisto: I can already tell that this is going to be the day that everything finally ends with her... And it's going to be really satisfying for us to show her everything that we've learned since we fought her five years ago.

Herwig: She may have been able to get away from us last moon, but that won't be the case this time around.

Zelhira: I can't believe this is going to be it... But I know I'm looking forward to it. She's hurt too many people to be allowed to roam freely, and there won't be a way for her to escape us this time.

Polly: Well... If everything is ready, then we should go and invade her hideout. It's a small building not far from here, and it shouldn't be too hard for us to break down the door and release our fighting prowess.

Tuncay: The Knights of Seiros did a great job of finding her so quickly. I don't know what we would have done without them, but I guess it's for the best that we don't need to hear the answer to that at all.

Chris: I'm inclined to agree... Let's get going. This is one of the final pushes we need to make before the war ends, and I'm going to make sure we're okay. In the name of every single person Evenor Hepius has ever hurt... We have a battle to win.

You watch as the Black Eagles start to leave the room. Eventually, You are left alone with Chris, and she takes your hand in hers gently before giving it a firm squeeze.

Chris: This is going to be it... I know that last moon looked promising at first, but this time... I'm going to make sure that she talks. No matter what it takes, I'll force her to reveal everything that's been going on.

You say that You will give the battle everything You have as well.

Chris: I had a feeling you would say that... And I'm more than happy to help you. Just... Stay safe out there, would you? I don't want anything bad to happen to you or anybody else. She's a dangerous woman... And it's high time we brought her to justice.