{Part Two: Ascendent Star} Chapter Sixteen: Uncovered Soul I

At the start of the following moon, You awaken and begin to prepare for the day ahead. Meanwhile, Seraphine speaks to You from the back of your mind.

Seraphine: I wonder what this month's mission is going to bring us... Now that we have the Knights of Seiros on our side, I believe we can start aiming a little bit higher with the fights we take on.

You point out that You do not have the full force of the knights at your back since many of them went off with Roy to try and find Aisa.

Seraphine: I know that, but this is still a huge step up. We're in a much better place now than we were before. All we have to do is follow this momentum forward and hopefully meet up with the others soon enough.

You nod your agreement, saying that You hope Magnolia or Raithius will be able to answer your request for aid sooner rather than later.

Seraphine: I feel the same way. I'm also a bit curious about everything that Liram has been hiding. I don't know what it is that he's been keeping so secret all this time, but it seems to be a big deal to him.

You say that something is no doubt happening in the Empire,and he believes that talking about it will put the mission in danger.

Seraphine: It's strange... I would have suspected that the Empire would be under Malice control the most, leaving little room for anyone else to push back against them,but that didn't seem to work out the way we would have suspected. Something certainly seems to be brewing in Adrestia.

You tell her that Malice cracking down so hard is likely why Liram has been so secretive up to this point.

Seraphine: I suppose you're right about that... I want him to be honest, but until we can trust him to open up, I suppose we'll simply have to settle for reaching out to others who may answer our call for aid.

You nod and head up to the cardinals' room to meet with your allies in preparation of the month to come.

When You arrive, You see Liram, Morgana, Luciana, Calypso, Reed, Cordelia, and Kaeta gathered together in the cardinals' room. You greet them as You approach.

Liram: Good morning, Professor. You're right on time. We've just figured out where we're going to be heading next.

Your eyes go wide in surprise at just how quickly they decided on your next target. You ask what they have planned.

Morgana: Over the course of the last five years, the Knights of Seiros have had two missions: tracking down Lady Aisa and finding Evenor to take her out of the picture.

Cordelia: For a long time, we weren't successful in that first goal, but we were able to at least find a few traces that could lead us in the right direction to find Evenor. It's been difficult to keep up with her with how quickly she's been moving, but I think I know where we should check first.

Calypso: If we can get rid of Evenor, then our path ahead will be all the smoother... I don't like the idea of leaving her alone for any longer than we have to. I understand that we don't have much of a choice until we can find her, but...

Cordelia: You're not the only one who wants to make sure she's brought to justice. I've been searching for her for ages now, and I'm sure she's out there somewhere hiding and waiting for the moment to strike. Someone like her knows how to be patient when it benefits them.

You ask where the next mission is going to take place.

Luciana: This should take us to a stronghold within Kingdom territory. As of now, our main priority is trying to push back in Faerghus to ensure that we can rendezvous with the army from Fhirdiad to push outward.