{Part Two} From the Jaws of Danger (Polly x Aquillus)

You are speaking with Aquillus in the commons room of the monastery when You hear footsteps approaching from outside. You perk up as Aquillus turns to face the door. Polly enters soon afterwards.

Polly: There you are, Aquillus! I've been looking everywhere for you!

Aquillus: What's wrong? You look so flustered.

Polly: Finally... I've got a lead. I know where your brother and sister are being kept.

Aquillus: What?!

Polly: Your parents had a contingency plan in place in case they were caught and killed, but... It wasn't foolproof. I've figured out where they are and how we can go to find them.

Aquillus: That's incredible! How soon can we leave?

Polly: As soon as the other members of the army are ready, we can set out. I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Aquillus: Gods above, I was afraid this day would never come... What do you say, Professor?

You nod and say that You would be more than happy to help him recover his younger siblings.

Polly: I'm glad to hear it. I can go and make preparations with everybody else.

Aquillus: I'll come with you. I can't believe that it's finally happening... Thank you so much, Polly.

Polly: Don't mention it. Come on. We have a mission to take care of.

You watch Polly and Aquillus dash from the room to take care of preparations for the battle at hand. Once they are gone, Seraphine speaks to You in the silence.

Seraphine: I'm glad that we were finally able to find a lead that can take us to them... Aquillus has been so torn up since we didn't find them after taking out his parents.

You nod and say that You are going to make sure his brother and sister are found safely.

Seraphine: I'm sure Polly has a plan now that we know what's going on... I'm going to trust that she's able to lead us to victory. For now, let's go and see what we can do.

You nod as Seraphine falls silent, and You head to the front of the monastery a beat later.

Later in the day, You find yourself with the other Black Eagles deep in Empire territory. This mission has taken You and your forces so far off the beaten path that You find yourself unable to recognize any of your surroundings. You ask Polly where exactly You are now.

Polly: We're deep in Bazler's territory. He's forgotten about this corner of the land as far as I can tell... Though I doubt it's actually that easy.

Aquillus: My parents probably made some kind of deal with him in exchange for keeping my siblings here... That sounds just like them, as much as I hate to say it.

Polly: Luckily for us, as long as Bazler isn't around, we can take advantage of the chance we've been given and charge right through to the fortress.

Aquillus: It's a rather small place, isn't it?

Polly: They were trying to be inconspicuous, if I had to guess. They wanted you to believe that they had your siblings hiding in arm's reach.

Aquillus: You're probably right... Well, now that we're here, we know what we have to do. They won't be able to stop us this time around.

Polly: You're right. Are you ready to take them on?